JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How and where will you spend your last three days?

Ground Zero for main impact will be North America but millions of pieces of the asteroid and moon, some pieces 100s of miles wide, will hit other parts of the earth. This is a true planet killer event.

Last Edited:
Imagination exercise, not an actual event.
My wife always says I take everything too literally! LOL!
I think I'd go fishin' for a few days. Right near the end I'd make sure the dogs and livestock were all put down humanely so they didn't have to suffer at all. Then I'd just sit back with three fingers of icy cold 1910 and try to enjoy the show.

My wife always says I take everything too literally! LOL!
I think I'd go fishin' for a few days. Right near the end I'd make sure the dogs and livestock were all put down humanely so they didn't have to suffer at all. Then I'd just sit back with three fingers of icy cold 1910 and try to enjoy the show.
I am thinking it would be a three day "Purge" like scenerio out in public. I would camp out at home glued to News coverage and send out farewell emails to family and friends. Probably wouldn't get much sleep those last few days.

The flat tards on youtube claim the moon be just a light floating across the firmament, so that asteroid thing can't be real. That being said, The Book of Enoch does in fact describe a flat earth and the related path of the sun and moon as they pass through the heavenly gates. I'm sure everyone wanted to know this…lol

Hell I guess I would have to set up a range on my property and have some shooting fun. Plenty safe but not legal where I am but, legal would not matter and I could have a lot of fun burning up a good portion of all this ammo. Guess if they had any left I would have to try some of this "new pot" I keep hearing is so much better than when I was a kid. Shooting done first of course :s0140:

Hell I guess I would have to set up a range on my property and have some shooting fun. Plenty safe but not legal where I am but, legal would not matter and I could have a lot of fun burning up a good portion of all this ammo. Guess if they had any left I would have to try some of this "new pot" I keep hearing is so much better than when I was a kid. Shooting done first of course :s0140:
You can come shoot at my newly completed range while the m00n explodes…lol
64EEEE4F-3AEB-4958-AB23-06DD6CF89140.jpeg

Would invest those last few days into the family, enjoying the finest nature has to offer. Ensuring they not only understand they are loved, but no matter what happens, it's going to be so much better on the other side. And we'll all be there together.

As the fateful event begins in earnest, I'm thinking a great seat for viewing, and strong four fingers of Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve would be in order. Saying our final goodbyes on this side. May as well all go together.

I've got a little bourbon collection. A real shame to let it go to waste. Out here, I doubt I'll have to deal with too many looters. Sit on the porch and enjoy the show with the family.

Ill echo what @nammac said, spend time with family. Without them, I really dont care what happens to myself or others.
We'd most likely BBQ, drink then die together if this was an earth ending event.

I heard a joke that's similar. The world is going to be covered with water in three days, and the pope, an important protestant, and an important rabbi go on TV to address the members of their faiths. The pope tells Catholics to confess and make their peace with all. The protestant says something spiritually comforting, I don't remember what. Then the rabbi stands up. "Well, Jews," he says. "We've got three days to learn to breath under water."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top