JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll send a bunch of homeless into space where they'll scavenge all the metal from the asteroid, turning it into meth money and homeless camp decorations.

You're welcome:s0066:

Why not just imagine hypothetical giant foot coming down and smashing the earth? Makes about as much sense.

dcb1882b5d2da82c4f1ecb54d9b9de6d.png

Hear me out.

I'd find a light pressurized airplane, stock it up with as much fuel and oxygen as possible, and fly around as high as I can.

That way, when the asteroid hits, it'll knock the Earth out from under me and I'll become an astronaut.

The flat tards on youtube claim the moon be just a light floating across the firmament, so that asteroid thing can't be real. That being said, The Book of Enoch does in fact describe a flat earth and the related path of the sun and moon as they pass through the heavenly gates. I'm sure everyone wanted to know this…lol
Q: Why did the prophet open the door?

A: Enoched

:D

Carry on as usual.
That reminds me of a story about Akiva, the famous Jewish sage and philosopher, born about 50 CE. Akiva was a farmer. In the story, someone asks Akiva what he would do if one day he was working on his farm, say, repairing a fence, and a neighbor runs up and tells him the Messiah has come. Akiva says, "I would finish repairing the fence. Then I would go to greet my Lord."

There's a famous Taoist story also relevant. The Sage asks a man, "What if you were walking in the city, and a man runs up and tells you there's a tiger in the city. Would you believe him?"

"Just one man?"

"Just one man."

"No. I wouldn't believe it if just one man said there was a Tiger in the city."

"What about two men?"

"Just two men?"

"Just two men."

"No. I wouldn't believe it if just two men said it."

"What about if three men told you there's a tiger in the city?"

"If three men said it I'd believe it."

"That's interesting," said the sage. "Because there's still no tiger in the city."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top