JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AnyVsOrcs.jpg

Cool, this is exactly what the facts are.
Only the law abiding gun owners are targeted.

But engage, Drug trafficking, bribes, Treason?
Naw, we don't worry about criminal. We prefer to create our own thank you very much.
Paid for, on the reelection of Treason POTUS.

Fool us once shame on you.
Fool us twice? You get to lead a nation and not realize you are.

New Republic.

youtube.com/watch?v=glYGA5yoUHc

But I'm guessing not even if the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall that there is nothing there would you believe otherwise :)

Imagine how far left someone must be to white knight for Hunter Biden.
The vid in post #105 covers some of the highlights, but there have been a lot more shenanigans that happened in the last week, specifically relating to Hunter's current legal proceedings.
Here is a transcript of the court hearing where the plea agreement was struck down 45 pages, so it won't be many people's cup of tea.
Documentcloud Biden Plea Hearing Transcript

Imagine how far left someone must be to white knight for Hunter Biden.
The vid in post #105 covers some of the highlights, but there have been a lot more shenanigans that happened in the last week, specifically relating to Hunter's current legal proceedings.
Here is a transcript of the court hearing where the plea agreement was struck down 45 pages, so it won't be many people's cup of tea.
Documentcloud Biden Plea Hearing Transcript
The judge was on point

Hard to copy from that link, but Page 90 Line 16 through Page 91 Line 23

youtube.com/watch?v=glYGA5yoUHc

But I'm guessing not even if the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall that there is nothing there would you believe otherwise :)
If a human hand appeared before me and wrote on the plaster of the wall I would be more likely to believe it than the sources you have cited so far.

Sure hope hunter had some vaseline handy.... cause that one's gonna sting!

Call me a skeptic, but brandon having garland appoint weiss as special council stinks of a conflict of interest and can easily see this being further covered over... or at the very least stalled out long past any impact it might have on brandons bid for re-election.

Keep the dirt under the rug until it doesn't matter any more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top