JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hunter will never be able to own a firearm again. What do you consider "enforced"?
Ha...
What part of the firearm charges were prosecuted...?
Let me answer that for you..some maybe ...but not all
( edit , originally had "none" )

Edit to add:
"...but avoid full prosecution on a separate gun charge..."
"The agreement will also avert prosecution on a felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm , as a drug user..."

So...
No full enforcement there.
Andy

Last Edited:
Ha...
Let me answer that for you...None.

So...
No enforcement there.
Andy
Im no fan of the guy but to be honest if you have a law that is really NEVER prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and you have one guy who happens to be the son of the President and he becomes the guy that is prosecuted you run into a situation where your basically seeding the ground for a political prisoner situation. In this case a plea to a lesser charge or probation with revocation of firearms rights seems to be SOP for the DOJ. I know, unpopular opinion.

Im no fan of the guy but to be honest if you have a law that is really NEVER prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and you have one guy who happens to be the son of the President and he becomes the guy that is prosecuted you run into a situation where your basically seeding the ground for a political prisoner situation. In this case a plea to a lesser charge or probation with revocation of firearms rights seems to be SOP for the DOJ. I know, unpopular opinion.
Don't matter...
We , as in everyone , should be "equal" under the eyes of the law...
I ain't buying your reasoning here.
Andy

Don't matter...
We , as in everyone , should be "equal" under the eyes of the law...
I ain't buying your reasoning here.
Andy
When everyone else walks for the same charge or doesn't even get charged....

I only know of one high profile case that got more of a sentence and that was Rittenhouses pot smoking buddy that bought him the rifle and he paid a fine.

Not my point...
Now it sounds like a 3rd grader at recess caught breaking a school rule with the tired old :
"Well they did it too."

Nope...My point is:
The law needs to be the same for everyone.
Andy
The law is. The sentence is pretty much the same too. Its a law that is hardly ewver prosecuted and when it is the sentence is a fine for the most part.

Ha...
Let me answer that for you..some maybe ...but not all
( edit , originally had "none" )

Edit to add:
"...but avoid full prosecution on a separate gun charge..."
"The agreement will also avert prosecution on a felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm , as a drug user..."

So...
No full enforcement there.
Andy
I read he could not as part of his plea deal, but maybe not.

The left have given Biden victim status. They pretend that this is something akin to a kid toking on a joint at at frat party, when in fact Jr. is a crackhead and worse. The Marxists even paraded him around the State Dinner with the PM from India the day after the news of the plea broke. Even on forums such as this one, the party faithful will white knight for him. They are mocking us.

You mean besides the one that ended up in a dumpster?
Screenshot_20230624_232049.jpg

Brandon's media arm has this one all sewn up.

His problem today is the Russian Revolt.

A country turning on it's Dictator is very concerning for our President.

Brandon's media arm has this one all sewn up.

His problem today is the Russian Revolt.

A country turning on it's Dictator is very concerning for our President.
Welcome to Russian politics. A mercenary leader seizes a city then gives it up to get concessions from Putin. Interesting but over.

The above is a fact. The offspring of the potato is just another ne'er-do-well yutz. Just like his father. If they put even a fraction of those kinds of people in jail for crimes where no one was hurt, the prisons would be over flowing in every community across the United States. Christ, they didn't even used to put people in jail for those kind of crimes unless it was some "10nth Strike" or something. Calling for the punks bubblegum to be tossed in jail was never going to happen. And consider, that the family is a member of the elite class? :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top