JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interested in seeing how things go with Ryan,

I'm thinking of a couple more of these, they are really carefully designed, like a next generation magazine, very different than the HK/Colt type... the detachable covers are a nice touch, too.

Last Edited:
Del-Ton: 30rd Magpuls in stock on 11/6; ordered two

Since then: no additional communication since the confirmation email, they are now saying 12-16 weeks to ship your order (wonder if that includes the 8+ I've already waited?)

Well, it looks like my PMags from Del-Ton have finally shipped - just received this today:

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 22### placed on 11/6/2008)

What's that? Close to four months? I guess they were right when they said 16 weeks.

I cancelled my Impact Guns order as I don't really need those mags now.

I am still waiting for two from Cobra Tactical. Sure am glad I didn't try to order more from them. I called them a few weeks ago, and they told me they were still backordered.

That gives me hope that the 12 I ordered on 11/08/08 will be shipped soon... :woot:

Just got word a couple days ago that my order has finally shipped and should arrive on monday 04/06/09. I could have had them a couple of weeks ago but they had a bum CC number that I wasn't aware of until I called them and straightened it out. :woot: :s0155: :woot:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews