JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just so everyone knows black windowed pmags are in stock at both PK firearms and Rainier Arms, AFAIK (as of earlier anyway, seems like they've been remaining in stock for a little while though)

$17 I think...

Just so everyone knows black windowed pmags are in stock at both PK firearms and Rainier Arms, AFAIK (as of earlier anyway, seems like they've been remaining in stock for a little while though)

$17 I think...

Yup, that's about what mine were from Del-Ton (originally ordered the non-window ones for $14.95 but they let me switch since the they only had the windowed ones in stock) :s0155:

That must be diamond and gold filled dirt that they are "cheaper" than because THOSE prices are nuts!

And none in stock there, last time I looked.

Anyone know what the 30-round non-window's are going for at Wades? It's a two-hour fun-filled crawl with all the friendly, courteous, humble people on 405 from here to there and back, boy does that sound attractive. :s0114:

Woot! My brownells order finnaly shipped yesterday, so its been 3 1/2 months since i placed the order, and now they are on their way. Still waiting for the upper and LPK from Model 1 sales though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top