JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interested in seeing how things go with Ryan,

I'm thinking of a couple more of these, they are really carefully designed, like a next generation magazine, very different than the HK/Colt type... the detachable covers are a nice touch, too.

Last Edited:
Del-Ton: 30rd Magpuls in stock on 11/6; ordered two

Since then: no additional communication since the confirmation email, they are now saying 12-16 weeks to ship your order (wonder if that includes the 8+ I've already waited?)

Well, it looks like my PMags from Del-Ton have finally shipped - just received this today:

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 22### placed on 11/6/2008)

What's that? Close to four months? I guess they were right when they said 16 weeks.

I cancelled my Impact Guns order as I don't really need those mags now.

I am still waiting for two from Cobra Tactical. Sure am glad I didn't try to order more from them. I called them a few weeks ago, and they told me they were still backordered.

That gives me hope that the 12 I ordered on 11/08/08 will be shipped soon... :woot:

Just got word a couple days ago that my order has finally shipped and should arrive on monday 04/06/09. I could have had them a couple of weeks ago but they had a bum CC number that I wasn't aware of until I called them and straightened it out. :woot: :s0155: :woot:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top