JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As some models of pistols are discontinued and parts and magazines are discontinued your only hope to keep shooting said guns may depend on 3rd party parts.

I have used ProMags for various pistols/rifles. Of course, I bought them fully aware that there may be issues, but thought the cost savings for some extra range magazines was worth the risk. That being said, they are just that: range magazines! I have actually never experienced any major functional issues with the ProMags, but would still never use them in a carry pistol or home-defense gun!

In my view, Promag makes the worst magazines made. However, I understand that the Saiga 12 ga drums they produce are reliable. Pretty strange.

ProMag is actually short for "Problematic Magazine", which people have a common misconception that it means anything else.
Can't fault ProMag for other's assumptions, they're pretty upfront about their quality.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top