JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the idea of the sub forums.
Especially the ones for Black Powder! ( Thanks :) )
Be advised though , that there are black powder shotguns and various muzzleloading smooth bores out there still in use.

I am not saying that we need yet another sub forum for such a limited niche , but to let those guns go under the sub forum in the rifle section.
A smooth bore / shotgun is generally a long arm as is a rifle and the basic principles of operation are the same.
Maybe change the sub forum title to black powder long arms?
Andy

I like the idea of the sub forums.
Especially the ones for Black Powder! ( Thanks :) )
Be advised though , that there are black powder shotguns and various muzzleloading smooth bores out there still in use.

I am not saying that we need yet another sub forum for such a limited niche , but to let those guns go under the sub forum in the rifle section.
A smooth bore / shotgun is generally a long arm as is a rifle and the basic principles of operation are the same.
Maybe change the sub forum title to black powder long arms?
Andy

+1 As a new to BP shooter, I would love to see Black Powder guns in their own section - perhaps all black powder type guns combined, rather than letting them hide under the rifle and handgun sections. Would make it much easier to sort things out.

I am not sure if someone has already recommended this, but I think it would be helpful if you could filter the classifieds by location. Right now you can do it by state, but maybe you could add in regions as well. I know we usually want to stay as far away from armslist as we can, however their filter system is pretty good. You can look at all, then you can add filters by caliber, type, and location within Oregon.

This would also eliminate the need for as many subforums within the classifieds.

I am not sure if someone has already recommended this, but I think it would be helpful if you could filter the classifieds by location. Right now you can do it by state, but maybe you could add in regions as well. I know we usually want to stay as far away from armslist as we can, however their filter system is pretty good. You can look at all, then you can add filters by caliber, type, and location within Oregon.

This would also eliminate the need for as many subforums within the classifieds.

I agree! We're working on building this into the new classified system ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top