JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much longer? I think that there are opinions that a crisis will occur on either side of the first two quarters of 2011 or beyond but more likely under this administration than if the Repubs get in. If the economy gets worst, loss of Bush tax cuts, increased unemployment under this administration, then, some believe the crisis will occur on a more likely than not basis. If unemployment benefits continue, then, that will post-pone the crisis. A crisis may involve civil protests, devaluation or inflations. I think it will be more likely to occur under this presidential administration. The recent court decision of Arizona with the potential for importing more welfare may charge further crisis pressure across the USA. However, despite the administration prevailed on most of the SB 1070 the political fall out against the administration is considered to be profound. The majority did not want either the health care bill or SB 1070 overturned.

I think you're right on. The current group on the left will be facing some serious political fallout from Healthcare and SB1070. With SB1070 it's happening again. They're taking your country away from you on live television. Just like they did with Healthcare. It's beyond ridiculous. SHTF could manifest itself in many forms. Once all the stimulus/unemployment benefits etc. completely run out we'll start seeing some serious problems. We already are. I agree that if the current group remains in power we are screwed. If the R's get in, I'm not so sure it will be much different. So many of them have strayed from what it means to be a true conservative. I don't think it will matter anyway. Back in 2006 the country was sick of the Right's running of the government and that led to a Democratically controlled Congress. Now everyone's sick of their crap. We've ran the full gamut. So we're going to go back to the same ole'? Also, even if the other group takes power, the man is still sitting in the White House. It all just spells trouble.

This right verses left split reminds me of the way it looked to me when I went to the south in the early 60's. Then it was also the rich democrats playing the poor whites against the poor black people. The same type of name calling and character assasination just different words.

What scares me to death is the chance that Obama will wake up after the Nov elections and realize he is going to be a lame duck president. I don't even want to think about the damage he could do to the country via Executive Order. I didn't care much for Bush in his second term, but this guy scares me.

P.S. 2-5 years (Anyone else want to speculate? Over a hundred posts later and I still only have a couple of responses.)

P.P.S. Vote out ALL incumbents.

The S has already hit the fan. I think by mid 2011 (2012 at the latest) the general public will consider hyperinflation to be inevitable, and will react accordingly (PANIC!). So I'm thinking mid 2011/2012. Could be wrong (I seem to always expect reactions much sooner than they end up actually occurring). When the panic hits we will probably be dragged deeper into war (killing "evil" foreigners is the popular way to take people's minds off their problems, and of course it keeps the sociopathic egomaniacs in power).

btw. Why do people keep voting for "professional" politicians? These people graduate with law degrees from ivy league schools with the intent of going into politics as a profession. Who else but a sociopathic megalomaniac would do that? When I see auditoriums full of adoring morons hooting and hollering like chimpanzees (thanks Doug Casey :)) over these people as they spew their rhetoric (provided by their speech writers) I want to vomit. Vote "real" people into office. This next election will be our LAST chance.

..... there's a very good chance that the 2008 Presidential Election was our last. I have a sneaking feeling that the current administration will stay in power beyond 2012 whether it's by dirty election results or other means.

It wouldn't take much to declare some kind of national emergency and suspend election processes until it's "all straightened out". These people love power too much to lose it. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Repubs & libertarians try to paint dems with an evil paintbrush. & they paint very well......because they superimpose their own self-righteousness on their supposed enemies (altho their enemies are Americans) & then say what would I do if I were my enemy. armedredneck told what repubs would do, not democrats.

It took repubs 25 years after John Kennedy died to foist a strategy on America, how to help big business & avoid help to the poor & disenfranchised. It took another 25 years for repubs to feel self-righteous about their ploys. Now, they mark dems as anti-democratic & the evil enemy in further efforts to return to the vindictive years of Pres. Reagan & the Bushes.

Repubs & libertarians try to paint dems with an evil paintbrush. & they paint very well......because they superimpose their own self-righteousness on their supposed enemies (altho their enemies are Americans) & then say what would I do if I were my enemy. armedredneck told what repubs would do, not democrats.

It took repubs 25 years after John Kennedy died to foist a strategy on America, how to help big business & avoid help to the poor & disenfranchised. It took another 25 years for repubs to feel self-righteous about their ploys. Now, they mark dems as anti-democratic & the evil enemy in further efforts to return to the vindictive years of Pres. Reagan & the Bushes.

I'm not sure how your comments apply to armedredneck's post. I read his posts as more "political athiest" than Left/Right. Maybe my own bias colors my thinking, but until we wake up and realize "they all suck", and we are being played for fools through the left/right system, we will continue to play their game, by their rules - a game we are guaranteed to lose. Break free from Dem/Repub and try to find people, regardless of party, who will represent us as americans to vote for. I know we will never all agree on exactly how things should be run, but I would hope we could all agree that we need to take care of this nation that so many have sacrificed for. We need to quit wrestling in the mud over petty things long enough to look up and identify the true architects of our impending misery.

The current crowd in DC has left the concept of the USA as a soveriegn nation behind, and are busy selling our country down the river for a global government. Do you think it's accidental that all our manufacturing jobs have left the country? Do you think the people that run the financial system are complete morons, and have done everything just exactly right to transfer all our wealth to offshore banks and completely trash the economy by accident? If they are currently in office, they have had a hand in creating the mess we're in. THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT. And that still may not be enough...

btw. Why do people keep voting for "professional" politicians? These people graduate with law degrees from ivy league schools with the intent of going into politics as a profession. Who else but a sociopathic megalomaniac would do that? When I see auditoriums full of adoring morons hooting and hollering like chimpanzees (thanks Doug Casey :)) over these people as they spew their rhetoric (provided by their speech writers) I want to vomit. Vote "real" people into office. This next election will be our LAST chance.

EZ Livin - my thoughts exactly. They were never meant to be there as a career. They were supposed to leave their normal lives and take a turn representing the people. When they were done they were to return and let someone else have a turn. We need to impose term limits in the worst way. It would be one of the most effective means of removing money from politics. I don't want to see any more lawyers and doctors and political science majors in there (all millionaires). I want to see some farmers, grocery store clerks, soccer moms, mechanics, police officers, etc...average joes.

Sasquatchvnv - You are correct. I am an Independent with conservative morals, and I grow into more and more of a political atheist with each passing day. I watch the other team steadily intentionally driving this country into the ground and I watch my team completely slacking on defense. They're all worthless......and dangerous. Every last one of them needs to be removed. They're ALL globalists. And I'm afraid you're right, that probably won't be enough. But it's a start.

litesong - First of all don't change my words around and say that I told what the Repubs would do and not the Dems. I was speaking specifically about what I believed the Dems would do (seeing as they are the group currently in power). I also am not ignorant enough to think that the Repubs would do any better. Again, they're all evil and they're all in on it. The sooner everyone wakes up and realizes that the better off we'll be. As for the rest of your response to my post.....maybe I'm stupid but I really have no idea what you said and I'm not going to waste my time going cross-eyed trying to figure it out.

Bottom Line: They all need to go, the only reason they fight each other is to help further the divide in the country and to jockey for the best position when this whole thing folds on us. There's no way the rich and elite can relate to average joe. They aren't going to have your best interests at heart. The whole thing makes me so angry I could spit.

In the last few years I've really entertained the thought of running for office because they need some average joes in there and I have an incredible desire to lead the way in returning to our founders ideals. Unfortunately I'm not a lawyer and I don't have the millions required to run a successful campaign. I also probably wouldn't make it very long because I would be consistently censured for utilizing my "Sailor Mouth" in session and would most likely be assassinated by institution for refusing to play the game.

P.S. 2-5 years

I'm not sure how your comments apply to armedredneck's post. I read his posts as more "political athiest" than Left/Right. Maybe my own bias colors my thinking.....

Calling armedredneck your brother, after he said, 'I have a sneaking feeling that the current administration will stay in power beyond 2012 whether it's by dirty election results or other means', puts the lie to your contention. His post & this whole thread is ARN's sly efforts to rally repubs around a slogan calling dems, anti-democratic & evil.

Your desire NOT to own your beliefs, shows you are part of the repub slyness. Your bias does color your thinking in darker ways than you admit.

The "current administration" has been in power for over 20 years by my reckoning. I think Obama will be traded in for the next puppet in 2012 - but the people who call the shots will still be the same ones pulling the strings. At least for as long as we continue to go with "the lesser of two evils" we are presented with every election cycle.

Truthfully, the D or R label means nothing to me anymore. It's all phony theater.

And I'm certainly willing to own my beliefs.

Nothing would have made me happier than to watch Obama turn this mess around. Didn't happen.

litesong - First of all don't change my words around and say that I told what the Repubs would do and not the Dems. I was speaking specifically about what I believed the Dems would do (seeing as they are the group currently in power). I also am not ignorant enough to think that the Repubs would do any better. Again, they're all evil and they're all in on it.
As for the rest of your response to my post.....maybe I'm stupid but I really have no idea what you said.....

Only AFTER my words do you include repubs. No, you aren't stupid. You are a sly dog.....no, as sly as a snake.....no, I must apologize to the dogs & snakes.

After pages & pages of your posts trying to dominate this thread, you disagree with my first short sentence.....& say you don't understand my second short sentence. You are a sly dog.....snake.....no, you are a....tricky dicky.....

Only AFTER my words do you include repubs. No, you aren't stupid. You are a sly dog.....no, as sly as a snake.....no, I must apologize to the dogs & snakes.

After pages & pages of your posts trying to dominate this thread, you disagree with my first short sentence.....& say you don't understand my second short sentence. You are a sly dog.....snake.....no, you are a....tricky dicky.....

Sorry - this conversation just took a turn in a direction that just makes me laugh. :s0114: Thanks for lightening the mood.

Big Hairy Biker.

Big Fat Belly Laugh.

Thanks

This is my response.....whatever pppppppppptttttttthhhhhhhh!

I am the OP. I started this thread. I can "dominate" it all day long if I want. And dominating it was never my intention. Intelligent conversation was. You have every opportunity to attempt to "dominate" as well. The course we're on now was also never my intention for this thread as you will see from my earlier post. However, it has taken a fun direction and I don't mind hearing others thoughts on these issues. Evidently no one else seems to mind. I'm sorry that your short-sightedness has led you to believe that I'm here to rally GOP. That's not my goal. You can be a conservative and not be a Republican. Just because I don't care for anything liberal,left wing, or Democrat does not automatically make me a Republican puppet. Not really caring much for them right now either. There's alot of things they could be doing to stop this madness and they aren't. I'd like to think of myself more as God's puppet.
I never said the Democrats are anti-democratic. I think the correct terminology would be "Evil Incarnate". And understand that when I speak of those in power, I'm referring to entire organization, not just one party.
Again I'm obviously an ignorant redneck because I really don't understand what you said in your last posts directed at me and Sasquatchvnv. I have a feeling you're just trying to use a bunch of big words in a clever manner to make it sound like it means something. Anyway litesong, feel free to dominate right back. It's a free country. I gave almost 10 years of my life helping to keep it that way. Enjoy. And litesong, since I'm so busy dominating the thread that I started please feel free to answer my original question. How long do we have left to prepare and why? Does anyone else here have a gut feeling something is going to go down real soon? I know I have voiced my theories on here but that's just what they are. Theories. I may be completely wrong. But I have a very strong God-given gut feeling that I need to get busy because something's coming down the pipe. The last few times God gave me a feeling like this.....alot of big stuff happened in my life real quick. My reasoning for starting this thread was to see if he'd been talking to anyone else too.

The "current administration" has been in power for over 20 years by my reckoning. I think Obama will be traded in for the next puppet in 2012 - but the people who call the shots will still be the same ones pulling the strings. At least for as long as we continue to go with "the lesser of two evils" we are presented with every election cycle.

Truthfully, the D or R label means nothing to me anymore. It's all phony theater.

And I'm certainly willing to own my beliefs.

Nothing would have made me happier than to watch Obama turn this mess around. Didn't happen.

I totally agree. Look how 'outsider' candidates are always treated by the media. They are ridiculed and marginalized, and if they begin to pose a serious threat to the status quo they are destroyed in one way or another. Pretty hard to get anywhere when the deck is stacked like that. I have also heard how, when someone decent does make it to DC, it isn't long before they are sat down and told how it is going to be. Guess the pressure works most of the time (with the exception of a few, such as Ron Paul).

ArmedRedNeck was interested in knowing if something is coming down the pike and why. I keep thinking that the will be some kind of secondary injury or event(s) that could occur following the largly adverse decision from the Fed Judge in Arizona yesterday. I was listening to the radio today and it was stated that the majority of the USA wanted the Arizona SB 1070 enforced. I personally think this really shook up America in the wrong way. So, yes I do think something is coming down the pike some where in here. Maybe the adminstration will try to grant amnesty to the illegals to influence the voting. Ugg!

ArmedRedNeck was interested in knowing if something is coming down the pike and why. I keep thinking that the will be some kind of secondary injury or event(s) that could occur following the largly adverse decision from the Fed Judge in Arizona yesterday. I was listening to the radio today and it was stated that the majority of the USA wanted the Arizona SB 1070 enforced. I personally think this really shook up America in the wrong way. So, yes I do think something is coming down the pike some where in here. Maybe the adminstration will try to grant amnesty to the illegals to influence the voting. Ugg!

Thanks.

I think that's another distinct possibility. I think that one's a catch 22. If it goes the fed's way alot of people are going to be very angry. If it goes Arizona's way alot of people are going to be very angry. Yet another example of how polarized we are.

I obtained this nice piece from Wyatt Erp at http//: gunbroker.com/topic/asp?TOPIC_ID=454069 on July 7, 2020. Erp states: "I think this is a much bigger juncture for the country than it appears on the surface. We're on the teetering edge of that point they say a free society falls when enough voters realize they can vote themselves money/benefits from the treasury. We're there!

This is the domino effect that is in front of us.
1. arizonia's SB1070 is struck down.
2. Obama grants illegal alien amnesty to win 15 million new lib voters.
3. Democrates maintain control in November
4. Obama wins again in 2012.
5. Trillions in repartations for blacks.
6.Unions or government overtakes all US economy.
7. Shara law wins parity with US law in the US.
8. ETC.

If 1 and 2 happen, the rewst is unavoidable. And irreversible. Boys and girls, you better realize that this isn't just politics we're talking about--this is systematic destruction of
America. At some point it will be too late to do anything about it.

Hundres of thousands of Americans have given their lives for this country in **** holes like the Yorktown, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Chosin Reservoir, Da Nang, and Bahgdad. The least we can do is realize that there is also a war waged right here a home. A war in whick the libs are too damn stupid to even comprehend we are in, let alone have the brain and the brawn to win it..

People better wake up around here." tkdguy

You left out marching the white people to the death camps, lol!

Actually millions of Americans have given their lives for this country, and 99.9% of them came from people who came from somewhere else!

I do hope you wake up and realize that poison you love to take is mostly between your two ears.

I see your drinking the RED Kool Aid:s0112:

Yeap, just about as good an argument as you 'people' can ever muster!
You really think Mr. Murdock wants you rightes so hepped up that you will actually disrupt his making a buck off of you, sheesh!

Go open your windows and yell" I'm mad as hello and I'm not going to take it anymore". Then you can go back to your great no plan for no thing.

How long do we have? Another perspective that I have seen and I think the conservatives are attempting to take strategic steps for this eventuality, is that after all is said and done, the dems are out after the November '10 elections. Still having a majority they could push through most of anything they wanted to do under a scorched earth policy. Since this administration will be a lame duck in '11 and '12 he could continue to govern and change society in his making, the same way the French Government did leading up to and during WWII. In 1938 Edouard Daladier of the French Radical Party put together a governement whose solution to deterioriting France was to pass decree laws that circumvented the legislature. Sound familiar? When the Nazi's overtook France the Vichy Governement essentially aided and abbeded the enemy including the rounding up of the Jews by the French Police--all leading to the final solution. Some would think that there would be lots of FED folks that would aid and abed the enemy-but excluding the US Military who would not fire on their families. But which FED agency points that our greatest threat is "domestic terriorists"?

Now, countless threads have rerecorded the the violent statements of some of the far lefts expessions specifically outlining the use of re-education camps and the eliminiation of about 25 million Americans who could not be re-educated. Does the name of Bill Ayers ring any bells?

Just watch the news and you can see some of the violent remarks made through unions, etc. that are associated with the current administration. Violent revolutionary remarks have been recently voiced by radical hispanics in California. And, do you think this administration is bring together people from all walks of life or is the administration divisive? Read Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals--this is their methodology and it is currently practiced--just follow Fox News and you will see it in action. Do you recall the recent protests at some Chase bank?. So, yes, some crisis point could be developing in the near term--within an year. If the stock market continues to go down--head south, this will translate into more layoffs and lead to civil unrest unless corrected. This would be a leading indicator along with gold.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top