JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not enough, Have shot more slightly larger caliber than .22LR in the past few years including and also pistol calibers more, Have only bought a couple hundred rounds since SH. One of these days I'll starting shooting the ancient stuff and replace it as I go. 10K sounds like a good goal! If you are teaching kids, figure a box (50 rds) for each kid plus one for you each time you go to the range. times the number of times you go a month.

Brutus Out

I'm with others on buying some at good prices.
I had 20k when I moved here and needed to sell some stuff to get a vehicle. But I still have around 10k.
I see it as food money. I can have grouse,rabbit,deer,elk.....oh wait ,that would be illegal.
Food money,never enough,especially if the supply runs out after Hildabeast takes over

To paraphrase Ron White, "When I have 5000 rounds of .22, I am out of .22". Currently sitting on about 20K. We live close to a Bi-Mart and stop by most Tuesdays and Thursdays to see what they got in. If it is something I use a box comes home with me. I have used some of it to sweeten a deal when selling a rifle, especially to a newbie. No one wants to buy a gun they can't get ammo for.

22k plus, things may be getting better found CCI mini and stingers on shelf in Walmart $7.47 for 100
As long as you live where you can mail order the big panic is finally over. I have seen a few but this one took the cake. I hope this will wake a few more up this time. You don't need to go into debt but lay in a little here and there, more than you shoot. Do this until you have enough to last a couple years. Whatever that means to you. So next time there is a panic you're not caught with a few boxes and wondering how to get more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top