JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the party….

I really just recently began reloading AmmoInc
44 mag. Bought an initial 150 loaded rounds and have already reloaded them twice.

Maintain the factory length and pockets still tight. No case deformation and the last 25 rounds were on the hot end.

Haven't bought the brass outright…. Starline for that but can't say anything bad about the small sample I'm using from AmmoInc.
Thank you very much for your informed feedback... I appreciate it

We have a have a lot of fun around here. I hope you don't take these comments as being rude. There is tons of knowledge and experience on this site. You'll more than likely get the answers you want, it may just take a little while.

As to the question, personally, I'd rather not take the chance on the pulled/pre-primed brass. But I only have 11 years experience so....
You have plenty of experience... your giving your opinion... and what YOU would do. that, to me, is valuable feedback. I appreciate it. Thank you Mike

I have reloaded jag brass in 7.62x39 maybe 6-7 times on the same cases with nary a problem. Not mild loads either, I am talking compressed can't fit any more a2200 powder in the case loads. No experience with ammo inc. brass.

I have reloaded jag brass in 7.62x39 maybe 6-7 times on the same cases with nary a problem. Not mild loads either, I am talking compressed can't fit any more a2200 powder in the case loads. No experience with ammo inc. brass.
Thank you Osprey... Truly appreciate you personal experience and feedback. I figured I would run them through a sizing die before anything else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top