JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
5wn3ev.jpg

🤔

I'm going go out on a limb here and guess you never owned a car with an 8-Track player :s0136:
First vehicle owned was a '76 Ford F-250 4wd, front winch... so I could pull myself out of the ditch (or a Chevy) it had AM, FM, CB, 8TRACK and everything. ripped out the 8 track and upgrad to cassette asap, then CD. I remember that old truck smell to this day. Sold it to a friend who still owns it.

Last Edited:
Actually, I've changed my position, why should I be concerned about sharing?

Let's see, I've got about... yeah, probably shouldn't say that!
And for... oh, might not want to verbalize those counts!
Last but not least (cuz there ain't no least about this pile!)... keeping that to myself!

Ok alphabet boy, do I get a no-knock? Gonna dispatch my dogs? Come prepared! Both pups, combined, are at least 21lbs! They're indifferent, albeit highly geriatric, so be ready for 30 seconds of timid barking!

Yes, but the number of posts actually addressing the original message is rather diminutive.
I was unaware internet clout from post count required topical replies. I will let AR know that his status is being adjusted accordingly when he gets back from the dunce corner.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads