JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Any time you get too off topic or start attacking someone you will get a nice little email.
Believe me I've seen a few of those. I've gotten quite rild up here a few times and let me anger fingers get the best of me.

You seem like you have a passionate expression which is good, However, there is a fine line in having a passionate opinion and attacking someone.
We are all here for the same reason we love firearms and love sporting, but we do have a wide range of personalities, views, religions, and political ideals.
And we must all acknowledge and respect that.

I welcome you here brother, and even if we exchange angry words, disagreed on every side of a conversation, and outright hated each other I would still respect you as a person and be more than happy to buy you a beer.

Welcome to the forum, just know you may get your wrist slapped a few times.

( mine has a permanent red mark)

What branch of service were you in?
You had mentioned having combat experience in another thread.

I Thank You for your service and everyone else here who served.

I think some people have an issue with your posts because you give off a me against the world mentality, and really defensive.

I think once your here a while you'll realize there's probably a lot of people here that have had similar experiences you've had, and have similar ideals.
One thing I learned is most of the people on this forum are trust-worthy, respectable, and honorable people. A lot of them will help you out, answer questions, and/or have your back if needed.
Give them a chance and don't be so quick to judge people.

image.jpg Nope I found a picture of him he's real

Please lord tell me someone is laughing as hard as I am posting this!

After 5 pages of this I might suggest a new avatar:

<admin edit; broken img link>

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ 3MTA3 ^^^

Best post in this Thread Award.

And the Whine is a good Vintage of Second Pressings, early last week...

Almost as good a ThunderBird Whine, but lacking the Bouquet ...

Marine Ehh, I thought they taught Marines better than SoJo... he has no respect for Historically Accurate renditions of History...

But if he is a really a Marine, there could be help for him

... Medic!!!! :D

philip, who has eaten his Oats since 1952, that helped him become an OathKeeper, doncha know, in 1958 :cool:

And knows real Marines...

^^^ 3MTA3 ^^^

Best post in this Thread Award.

And the Whine is a good Vintage of Second Pressings, early last week...

Almost as good a ThunderBird Whine, but lacking the Bouquet ...

Marine Ehh, I thought they taught Marines better than SoJo... he has no respect for Historically Accurate renditions of History...

But if he is a really a Marine, there could be help for him

... Medic!!!!

philip, who has eaten his Oats since 1952, that helped him become an OathKeeper, doncha know, in 1958 :cool:

And knows real Marines...

:D Kila says hello.

I was allready planning on using this one.

Either is fine. The root of your original question boils down to what does it take to get the respect of a group of strangers. The tactics you are using so far are not very effective in establishing credibility. It's you choice on whether others will take you seriously...or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if the crazy old man pulled his rocking chair close enough to the computer to agree with me on something, who am I to disappoint.

That "crazy ol man" has more savvy and class than you will gain in 10 lifetimes.
Your lack of simple respect and condescending bull is why you will just never get it.
I notice you treat folks like that on the 4runner forum also at times.
Is that just what you do, or does someone pay you to disrupt every forum you enter??

awww Taku, I know you care for BoonDocks36 a lot, and if you want to be a manservant that's all good too.

Respect is not given its earned, right? If your friend BoonDocks36 wants to talk bubblegum that's fine, we can talk bubblegum. Don't fly in like some white knight and try to protect his honor. He is a grown man and can handle himself.

And what 4 runner forums? I haven't had a 4 runner in 5 Years. Are you slipping as well in your old age?

awww Taku, I know you care for BoonDocks36 a lot, and if you want to be a manservant that's all good too.

Respect is not given its earned, right? If your friend BoonDocks36 wants to talk bubblegum that's fine, we can talk bubblegum. Don't fly in like some white knight and try to protect his honor. He is a grown man and can handle himself.

And what 4 runner forums? I haven't had a 4 runner in 5 Years. Are you slipping as well in your old age?

OK Sean, Date: Jul 2013 forum entry and The post on 10-29-2013, 08:12 AM Want to read it again, Avitar and all ?
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/152286-obama-us-has-always-paid-its-bills-15.html
Post # 217

As for "that crazy ol man" as you call him, just came up here and carried a 200 lb bandsaw across the road and hand loaded it, so you might really wish to think about the names you are free to give people.
Most don't take kindly to your crap. You really got off on the right foot didn't ya.
Other than a boot in your azz when you mistreat people I have "not a thing" to say to you, as an intelligent discussion is a snipe hunt with you.

Last Edited:
Taku,

Once again, my issues with BoonDocks36 have nothing to do with you, he fired the first volley, not me. He continues to fire off pot shots too. So he will continue to receive them. I even tried to bury the hatchet just now, but you want to keep running your mouth?

You may be used to having others bend at the knee for you but I'm not that guy. I've been immensely respectful to 90% of the people I've encountered here. I've met a lot of great people and learned a lot of things too.

You're not one of them. I don't owe you a damn thing man. I care even less for what you think. You and your fan club can keep talking about respect and earning things, but it's a two way street.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads