JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Taku,

Once again, my issues with BoonDocks36 have nothing to do with you, he fired the first volley, not me. He continues to fire off pot shots too. So he will continue to receive them. I even tried to bury the hatchet just now, but you want to keep running your mouth?

You may be used to having others bend at the knee for you but I'm not that guy. I've been immensely respectful to 90% of the people I've encountered here. I've met a lot of great people and learned a lot of things too.

You're not one of them. I don't owe you a damn thing man. I care even less for what you think. You and your fan club can keep talking about respect and earning things, but it's a two way street.

:s0098:

OK Sean, Date: Jul 2013 forum entry and The post on 10-29-2013, 08:12 AM Want to read it again, Avitar and all ?
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/152286-obama-us-has-always-paid-its-bills-15.html
Post # 217

Really man? From a forum post in 2011 you reach back and offer that as proof...? Of what? Of the fact that I have the same opinions then as I do now? Or that in a discussion I'm not just going to curl up next to the popular kids and hope for an ear scratch? ;)

Taku, I agree 100%. Soj1057, have to put you on ignore. I just don't relate well to folks who speak lots of words but nothing of value. Poof...you are gone. :D

Yep, that is the best thing anyone can do. Not worth the aggravation . Make him invisible.

2427493-2693563985-23951.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews