JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Soj1057

If you're going to attribute things to me that I didn't actually say, then please make sure they sound more intelligent and logical than the above. I do have some self respect after all.

^^^ what Trailboss stated, but at Five Hundred percent Increase for making the point understood.

And, it helps, to Read the Black Parts, and ignore the white stuff.

philip, OathKeeping since 1958 :cool:

Saying that whites are now the butt of every joke and treated as second class citizens isnt racist at all.

Being proud of my race and not being ashamed doesnt make me racist, my eyes are open to what our government and media are doing..
Whites are the running joke.. We're either white trash, nerds or the "1% fat cats"..
Unless we publicly cowtow & agree with racebaiters and bigots when they put us down.

All of the current leo incidents are NOT about race, but clearly the riots are. Thats another subject.

As for homophobic remarks.. Come on.. Ive seen very few if any bold statements..
A few tounge and cheek "crude" locker room jokes but nothing that has ever been over the top. Seriously, go into ANY group/forum.. NO ONE is PC and overly accepting 24/7.. Everyone will either make a remark, joke or statement. Everyone is a bigot in one way or another.

The overly PC bullbubblegum is what most of us are against.. That goes for most subjects.
As for "teaming up" a large group of guys share the same mentality/opinions.. You merely picked the wrong subject if you did t want a fight.

Its like that with the premise of Open Carry versus Conceal Carry.. Im a big time OC advocate yet there is a good 70% of guys on here that disagree.. No biggie..
Ive had a few other arguments on here but again, so long as you're ready to know what may come its pretty fun.

ZA I'm not sure I was directly referring to you..... Not sure why you felt the need to defend yourself. It wasn't an attack it was an observation of things I have been seeing.

And again, I'm well able to both see and accept a joke. I'm not super PC either... But I do draw the line at people speaking derogatory of others based on their race or sexual preference. It's ignorant. Again, this isn't all surrounding last night's thread.

As for the last bit. I'm fully able to stand on my own with unpopular opinion. What I find out of line is little bubblegum keyboard warriors that try to tell others what to do. And I also don't give a bubblegum if someone has 5k post counts, is 85 and a Nam Vet, if they are going to talk bubblegum, they can get bubblegum talked back.

The post last night devolved when a member came in and started calling names ran to a mod and was being a little twat. Up until that point everything was fair game and it was what it was.

ZA I'm not sure I was directly referring to you..... Not sure why you felt the need to defend yourself. It wasn't an attack it was an observation of things I have been seeing.

And again, I'm well able to both see and accept a joke. I'm not super PC either... But I do draw the line at people speaking derogatory of others based on their race or sexual preference. It's ignorant. Again, this isn't all surrounding last night's thread.

As for the last bit. I'm fully able to stand on my own with unpopular opinion. What I find out of line is little bubblegum keyboard warriors that try to tell others what to do. And I also don't give a bubblegum if someone has 5k post counts, is 85 and a Nam Vet, if they are going to talk bubblegum, they can get bubblegum talked back.

The post last night devolved when a member came in and started calling names ran to a mod and was being a little twat. Up until that point everything was fair game and it was what it was.
I just wanted to let you know its never been an unwelcoming place. Defending mostly the forum I myself just saw the race thing and thought Id explain where I come from when I make posts. Races dont bother me, people do. ;)

But all in all I hope you'll stick around, same with other members. Its always good to have a diverse community with some opposing opinions.

Now, lets talk about firearms!!! :D

I just wanted to let you know its never been an unwelcoming place. Defending mostly the forum I myself just saw the race thing and thought Id explain where I come from when I make posts. Races dont bother me, people do. ;)

But all in all I hope you'll stick around, same with other members. Its always good to have a diverse community with some opposing opinions.

Now, lets talk about firearms!!! :D

I'm on board with everything you just said. Firearms are always the reason for the season as far as I'm concerned :)

When one of my boys got out of Marine Corps basic, he said " Dad , you know there are a lot of fing idiots in the Corps..."

I told him the Corp, and a lot of other larger groups of people are like a small micocasyum (sp?) of society. Seems like that applies on internet message boards too.

90% of the people could care less about your problems and the remaining 10% are glad you have them.
Some folks just won't like what you have to say no matter how many posts you have on here.
Wouldn't hurt to send Joe a contribution and become a supporter.

Did you just resort to name calling in the same sentence in which you complain of someone else name calling?

o_O

Read it. I clearly stated that was when the conversation devolved, if he wants to be a twat that's fine. We can devolve a conversation if that's what everyone's after, just don't act like it's OK for some and not others.

No complaining, pointing out a fact. If you want to call names that's fine, just don't throw a tantrum after a new member tells you to shove it up your bubblegum.

Like now for instance, the conversation seems to have lightened up a bit and people are moving on, I've thanked everyone multiple times for their opinions and suggestions but you seem inclined to keep bringing it back to negativity.

90% of the people could care less about your problems and the remaining 10% are glad you have them.
Some folks just won't like what you have to say no matter how many posts you have on here.
Wouldn't hurt to send Joe a contribution and become a supporter.

I had been contemplating doing that. I've certainly used this site enough to warrant a donation. It is a good sight and mostly full of good members and great content.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads