JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There were a couple of old scurrilous members here that have moved on to another site and it was a point of honor to be lambasted by them.
I mean they hated everyone, and since they left it's been rather quiet and introspective.

There were a couple of old scurrilous members here that have moved on to another site and it was a point of honor to be lambasted by them.
I mean they hated everyone, and since they left it's been rather quiet and introspective.
Is that where one of my favorites went? I miss them.

OP, I've jumped on in from post one. It has nothing to do with post count!
It has everything to do with number of likes! If you have over 2,000 you can do any old thing you want!;)

Fair enough. I get your guy's message. If you don't agree you are the problem. Won't happen again. ;)
Whaaaaaaaat.png

You work in politics don't you? Talk about playing the victim, for bubblegum sake.

Last Edited:
But many are now back :)
Taku. I'm bewildered. It states below the wolf your a gold and bronze money man. Wouldn't gold replace bronze?
Oh it must if been a long week. Good thing I'm headed to the BSU vs. OSU grappling Dual Saturday night over here. God bless Wrestling. It has a way of sorting out the reals and real not.

HOLLY SHYTE BATMAN,I had to go to the top to be sure I wasn't at Waguns
This sound so much like a bunch of old bitties at a yarn party.

MY GAWD this is a public forum. bubbleguming and other bad stuff happen.No need to argue and whine about it for 5 pages.
I had to stop reading after 2,my head started hurting:cool:

Taku. I'm bewildered. It states below the wolf your a gold and bronze money man. Wouldn't gold replace bronze?
Oh it must if been a long week. Good thing I'm headed to the BSU vs. OSU grappling Dual Saturday night over here. God bless Wrestling. It has a way of sorting out the reals and real not.

That is taku wakan, Our friend and companion of 20 yrs. Those bronze and gold bars were a gift from some very great and kind members.
I still owe them. Will have to renew that Gold soon. :) Gone for a bit then back after a rough summer and with a new nearly whole heart rebuild. Hell, Now I am 68 with the heart of a 40 yr old :) Already challenged to a 26-27 miler this summer :D
My son did an Iron man and he is my motivator.

Please froward this to B. Obama, N. Pelosi, et al.

I'll try, they aren't here or I would tell them directly. I mean their cronies probably watch the site anyway hopefully that message cam weasel it's way up the chain of demand.

PSS:
I troll the OT to see who I don't want to deal with in person....

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads