JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W 442 w/Crimson Trace grips

OR

S&W Shield Gen 1 with Magguts +1 mods so my flush mags are 8 rnds and my "extended" mags are 9 rnds.

Been carrying the Shield more often every since the "mostly peaceful" ANTIFA/BLM insurrection riots. . .

* And yes, I consider burning Federal buildings, police stations and businesses far closer to insurrection, than wandering aimlessly through the Capitol bldg.

Taurus Model 85 has always gotten good reviews as a Five shooter and in 2018 they released the 856 which is a six shot 38 based on the 85.
I have a really old Taurus 85CH.
Very good gun. Won't hold up to lot of +P rounds like a SP101 but is ok for limited +P use as it is all steel.

GO8FH6L.jpg

My satin SS Ruger SP-101 snubbie is dressed with Pachmayr Rosewood to match to the MASC holster. This rig is the only revolver in my EDC rotation, and I carry it most often during colder months when it's easier to conceal because a bit of extra clothing is normal. I keep it loaded with Underwood's 38+P Xtreme Penetrator for that same reason.

20220106_162451[1].jpg

Last Edited:
My satin SS Ruger SP-101 snubbie is dressed with Pachmayr Rosewood to match to the MASC holster. This rig is the only revolver in my EDC rotation, and I carry it most often during colder months when it's easier to conceal because a bit of extra clothing is normal. I keep it loaded with Underwood's 38+P Xtreme Penetrator for that same reason.

View attachment 1148299
Not a light weight carry!

What's a "Rosco"?
Haha! It's a slang term for a carry gun. The .38 I was talking about is a Charter Arms undercover. Apologies for the confusion.

Haha! It's a slang term for a carry gun. The .38 I was talking about is a Charter Arms undercover. Apologies for the confusion.

No worries.
I figured it was an Undercover, but I thought "Rosco" was a variation of that gun that I wasn't aware.
One of those "Oh!" moments. :D
Thanks for letting me know anyways. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews