JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How many guns do you own? NEW AND IMPROVED

• Total voters
Funny thing is that when I had 4-5 guns, I never thought I'd have 20+ guns some day. I wonder if I will plateau-out or continue to acquire them? Probably safe capacity will dictate the answer to that question.

I sometimes wonder if I'd be better off with 4-5 guns again. I'd probably be perfectly happy with one shotgun, a couple of rifles, and a couple of handguns. Ok, maybe 2-3 rifles and 2-3 handguns....

I cant seem to get past seven. I keep having to trade or sell to get new ones. Some day I will have the money to up my collection. But for now I will just trade them out as I see fit

Funny thing is that when I had 4-5 guns, I never thought I'd have 20+ guns some day. I wonder if I will plateau-out or continue to acquire them? Probably safe capacity will dictate the answer to that question.

......And thats when we buy another safe, Never let safe capacity limit your gun count! heck my latest excuse is that "my son needs that gun" his safe is nearly fuller mine. Every 18 month old needs AR's and 416 Rigby!

......And thats when we buy another safe, Never let safe capacity limit your gun count! heck my latest excuse is that "my son needs that gun" his safe is nearly fuller mine. Every 18 month old needs AR's and 416 Rigby!

I'm actually more worried about floor weight capacity than safe capacity at this point. If I did get another one, I'd have to put it somewhere else in the house or it (and my current one) would end up in the basement.

Well then your guns would already be in the perfect place to set up a range in the basement :D

Well, when we finish the basement some day, I do have plans for a man-cave down there...

Speaking of shooting in basements, I got an impromptu tour of an older home in Seattle that was used for "rum running" during Prohibition. It had a range built into the basement where the police would shoot when they came over to get their cut of the latest shipment. Also had a false door w/ a slide where the cases of booze would be loaded. Kinda neat history and very nice home.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top