JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend pointed out that if somebody sent 3D gun files to the WA AG, that they would become a public record. I can't find any exemption in the law that would allow them to not share these files, so I emailed a file for the 3D printable Liberator file to the WA AG.

It is now public record, and they should have to send it with a public records request.

Next step is to send a physical flash drive with all manner of 3D gun files to them, which also becomes a public record, and the contents have to be released on request.

Bonus points, the drive will be preserved in the state archives after a few years...

You could. It was funniest/most logical to do with the AG's office.

Although Inslee was a close second in my mind.

2D96FAF6-C984-4478-A8AC-6EB8AC5A4ADE.jpeg

Somebody needs to send them Both a Bunch of Ads for the 80% Tooling and Any other Guns Related goodies!!! :):):)

Maybe give him a Membership in the NRA and Washington Arms Collectors and don't forget the Second Amendment Foundation - I'd chip in a couple of $$$!!! :):):)

How about a Membership at a couple of the Indoor Gun Ranges and you need to include a few Outdoor Ranges!!! :):):)

You might even make then Family Memberships!!! :):):)

Somebody needs to send them Both a Bunch of Ads for the 80% Tooling and Any other Guns Related goodies!!! :):):)

Maybe give him a Membership in the NRA and Washington Arms Collectors and don't forget the Second Amendment Foundation - I'd chip in a couple of $$$!!! :):):)

How about a Membership at a couple of the Indoor Gun Ranges and you need to include a few Outdoor Ranges!!! :):):)

You might even make then Family Memberships!!! :):):)

It would be hilarious, with the right effort, you could make the AG's office a repository of a ton of homebuilt gun goodness, including blueprints, specs, etc...

Might also send them Both some boxes of live Ammunition (Handgun 9mm Rifle Military .223 AP Shotgun 12, 16, 20 and .410) and a Bunch of Range Pick Up Brass along with a Great Selection of Reloading Equipment - I've got some to Donate even!!! :):):)

Send Him just anything Can think of!!! :):):)

Might also send them Both some boxes of live Ammunition (Handgun 9mm Rifle Military .223 AP Shotgun 12, 16, 20 and .410) and a Bunch of Range Pick Up Brass along with a Great Selection of Reloading Equipment - I've got some to Donate even!!! :):):)

Send Him just anything Can think of!!! :):):)
But that would be "THREATENING"... *snort*

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR