JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanting input from everyone!

I currently carry a Ruger LC9 but have been searching for a smaller 9 for carry.
I am looking at the Nightmare and the stainless slide models.
I understand that one of the two models comes with the mag-pinky extension but am not sure which.

Anyone here with man hands have one? My concern is that the grip is much shorter than the LC9 and I can only get three fingers around it.

Needless to say, should I decide to make this purchase there will be a slightly used LC9 with an extra mag up for sale soon!

Thanks for your input.

Wifey

I bought one but haven't shot it yet. Mine is the Extreme version and it came with the extra extended mag. I can get all my fingers on just right with the extended mag. I picked the Extreme edition because all the components are black. I like the other styles but most of them have shiny silver safetys, takedown levers, or hammers which I prefer not to have on a weapon I'm trying to conceal. The number one reason I bought this is how compact it is. I can legitimately pocket carry it, where I could not on the Shield. I carry an LCP every day and am trying to find a 9mm that can replace it so I can standardize calibers. Thats not entirely likely as nothing can even come close to how concealable my LCP is. There's no other pistol pistol I've owned that I could carry in a gym shorts pocket while running to the store. I'm also not entirely entirely convinced I'll keep the 938. Don't get me wrong I love everything about it but keep having remorse on account of how much I spent on it, and if I just continue carrying the LCP most of the time its even harder to justify the expense. If I didn't have to wear business clothes for work with slacks and tucked in shirt, etc., it would be a no-brainer that the Sig become my default carry.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top