JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanting input from everyone!

I currently carry a Ruger LC9 but have been searching for a smaller 9 for carry.
I am looking at the Nightmare and the stainless slide models.
I understand that one of the two models comes with the mag-pinky extension but am not sure which.

Anyone here with man hands have one? My concern is that the grip is much shorter than the LC9 and I can only get three fingers around it.

Needless to say, should I decide to make this purchase there will be a slightly used LC9 with an extra mag up for sale soon!

Thanks for your input.

Wifey

I bought one but haven't shot it yet. Mine is the Extreme version and it came with the extra extended mag. I can get all my fingers on just right with the extended mag. I picked the Extreme edition because all the components are black. I like the other styles but most of them have shiny silver safetys, takedown levers, or hammers which I prefer not to have on a weapon I'm trying to conceal. The number one reason I bought this is how compact it is. I can legitimately pocket carry it, where I could not on the Shield. I carry an LCP every day and am trying to find a 9mm that can replace it so I can standardize calibers. Thats not entirely likely as nothing can even come close to how concealable my LCP is. There's no other pistol pistol I've owned that I could carry in a gym shorts pocket while running to the store. I'm also not entirely entirely convinced I'll keep the 938. Don't get me wrong I love everything about it but keep having remorse on account of how much I spent on it, and if I just continue carrying the LCP most of the time its even harder to justify the expense. If I didn't have to wear business clothes for work with slacks and tucked in shirt, etc., it would be a no-brainer that the Sig become my default carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top