JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My PPQ was ok, but I did not like the fact lift of the hammer could not be stopped with your thumb when holstering. Which is why I am fond of a external hammer in the first place. Something gets in the way of the trigger when you holster, your thumb will feel the hammer lifting. (I learned on revolvers, so this is more comforting to me).
I probably wont be holstering it i just want it as a range gun and keep it at home for protection but not looking forward to carring ,

When you say it comes with three mags it makes me wonder if it is the LE edition and has the tritium night sights. The LE package came with night sights and 3 mags where the standard comes with two mags and painted glow in the dark sights. The LE package is easily worth $100 more than the standard.

When you say it comes with three mags it makes me wonder if it is the LE edition and has the tritium night sights. The LE package came with night sights and 3 mags where the standard comes with two mags and painted glow in the dark sights. The LE package is easily worth $100 more than the standard.
No i dont think its le edition i think the owner just bought and extra one

image.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews