JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a decent price. I have a 9mm P30, standard, not the Long, and love it. In getting the Long, I assume it is for a range or home gun and not for carry?

That is a decent price. I have a 9mm P30, standard, not the Long, and love it. In getting the Long, I assume it is for a range or home gun and not for carry?
Yes just for range so all the people who say the trigger sucks on it is it just because it has a long reset does that really bother people that bad or is more to that?

It seems that people either love or hate the lem trigger. Mine is not lem, it is standard and the reset was long. I sent it to Greyguns who worked their magic on it. It was spendy, but worth it.
HK triggers improve with use as they are broken in.

It seems that people either love or hate the lem trigger. Mine is not lem, it is standard and the reset was long. I sent it to Greyguns who worked their magic on it. It was spendy, but worth it.
HK triggers improve with use as they are broken in.
So would i have trouble with that on a V1 LEM p30l .40 s&w

Nope, all of my HK's are standard.
But before you sent it in to get fixed was it really that bad or was i dont think i would mind a long reset but i just want to know if thats the only negative because this would be my first handgun so i wouldnt really have much to compare it too so to me it will feel normal right most of the ppl who complain are those who own a big veriaty of guns right so they compare the trigger to those?

Everyone always recommends the gun they have and say you should get that. You should get the one that feels right in your grip. The P30 has one on the most ergonomic grips out there. The trigger pull and reset is something you get used to from practice. If the trigger really sucked, HK would not have the following that it does. Buy the gun you like and go shoot it. They are like potato chips, you will not stop with only one. If it is your first gun is there a reason you are going with 40 instead of 9mm? The 40 is pretty snappy and the ammo is more expensive.

Everyone always recommends the gun they have and say you should get that. You should get the one that feels right in your grip. The P30 has one on the most ergonomic grips out there. The trigger pull and reset is something you get used to from practice. If the trigger really sucked, HK would not have the following that it does. Buy the gun you like and go shoot it. They are like potato chips, you will not stop with only one. If it is your first gun is there a reason you are going with 40 instead of 9mm? The 40 is pretty snappy and the ammo is more expensive.
Well i would want the 9mm but the cheapest i found that one for is like 850$.theres someone in my town who is selling the .40s&w for 650$ so the price is why im going with that besides i love feeling the kick id go with a desert eagle if they weren't so expensive and i heard that the .40 round has dropped in price almost equivalent to the 9mm

Lol and thats the thing i dont really think i would want more than one gun i think one is good for me thats why i want the best well close as long as its my price range

I liked the LEM trigger which I put on the USP 40 I had. That is one firearm I wish I had not traded away. It was originally a V7, which was a horrid trigger. The LEM made it like a good double action revolver. Not a perfect trigger, but ok. And it was very accurate.
So dont know if you know much about the ppq but that would be my second choice if i dont get this one i just really really feel in love with the looks of the p30l its sexy af

So dont know if you know much about the ppq but that would be my second choice if i dont get this one i just really really feel in love with the looks of the p30l its sexy af
My PPQ was ok, but I did not like the fact lift of the hammer could not be stopped with your thumb when holstering. Which is why I am fond of a external hammer in the first place. Something gets in the way of the trigger when you holster, your thumb will feel the hammer lifting. (I learned on revolvers, so this is more comforting to me).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top