JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
H&K has a great deal buy a VP 9 ( did) and get 200 store credit with their on-line store. Only H&K has taken it on themselve to maintain Oregon's magazine ban so you cannot purchase any mags over a 10 round capacity from them, even though I purchased a new gun with 2 17 round mags?

H&K has a great deal buy a VP 9 ( did) and get 200 store credit with their on-line store. Only H&K has taken it on themselve to maintain Oregon's magazine ban so you cannot purchase any mags over a 10 round capacity from them, even though I purchased a new gun with 2 17 round mags?
Dollars?

Yes dollars, greenbacks, Benjamins, C notes,

So the VP9 retails around 799 is on sale for 499.00 At PSA plus H&K has "magapaloza" 4 mags are with purchase but really a 200.00 H&K store credit and if you sign up on their website get an additional 10% off store purchases

Last Edited:
Be creative.
I was sent them to a friend in Michigan but that's not the point.

H&K isn't following our laws. They are enforcing a permanently injuncted legislation. I had to call them and had a nice long talk with a very sympathetic employee I'm cleaerly not the first.

I don't know of another gun maker that is doing this; more to the point, I don't want to support a gun maker like H& K that does this

I was sent them to a friend in Michigan but that's not the point.

H&K isn't following our laws. They are enforcing a permanently injuncted legislation. I had to call them and had a nice long talk with a very sympathetic employee I'm cleaerly not the first.

I don't know of another gun maker that is doing this; more to the point, I don't want to support a gun maker like H& K that does this
You did say your first and last HK. Anyone that has HK knows they don't give a flying flip what the consumer thinks. HK people are in an abusive relationship.

Please continue to donate to OFF and GOA, the fight is not over.

Edit: FWIW, I bought one too.

Last Edited:
Yeah I was burnt by this twice, got mine from Cabela's so it came with 10 rounders then couldn't use the credit to order 17s either. I ordered night sites and a bag instead.

I picked up some of the red follower 17s from NW Armory and a couple 20s from Midwest Gun Works online.

I bought one from Palmetto for $499.99 which is a good deal for the gun. I was annoyed with HK because I wanted to use the $200.00 store credit for extra magazines but ended up with tshirts, hats and a range bag. Not the end of the world. It is annoying that HK won't sell the magazines to Oregon. Probably won't buy another HK but am not disappointed with the pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top