JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two things
A; Hilary has been pick as the next president long ago.
2; There is only one way these things we speak of,gun control,new parties,fair elections, will change. The system will need to be gutted and started a new.
I will vote for whoever the republican candidate is but I fear that voting doesn't do any good. That the presidents are picked and us voting shows them how stupid the general public is and what BS they can push thru without a revolt.
I hope I am wrong

Please leave a comment @ Examiner today:

Is America getting tired of Clinton's gun control obsession yet?

This morning's Los Angeles Times story about how Newtown "seems intent on moving past the tragedy…in 2012" as the Connecticut primary unfolds today seems to carry a message that may resonate with voters: While Hillary Clinton may be energized by talking about gun control, a lot of people including many in Newtown have "a general weariness…"

<broken link removed>

Fat chance. Cruz might be a obnoxious , self righteous little Cuban/Canadian prick but he has more self respect than to get appointed to anything by the Donald.

i dont believe you.gif

Please leave a comment @ Examiner today:

Is America getting tired of Clinton's gun control obsession yet?

This morning's Los Angeles Times story about how Newtown "seems intent on moving past the tragedy…in 2012" as the Connecticut primary unfolds today seems to carry a message that may resonate with voters: While Hillary Clinton may be energized by talking about gun control, a lot of people including many in Newtown have "a general weariness…"

<broken link removed>
I was just about to leave a message when a pop up got in the way. I was ready to say the examiner was better on the phone till then.
I hope Joe link doesn't mind if you copy and paste our comments cause as pet usual,the examiner is too much work
Sorry

My first cousin, Barbara Olson wrote a book about Hillary. Book is Hell To Pay. Barbara was killed. Of course that was 9-11-2001 at the Pentagon. So what about the 28 pages. Who was the Saudi connection? In all my years I have never seen such a terrible and foreboding election cycle. 8 years of B Hussein has been a nightmare. With all the regulations and executive orders the US has truly transformed. Right down to bathroom laws and States needing to pass religious freedom protection laws. If HRC gets in, and I have heard she already has the electoral votes locked up, there will be hell to pay. As Forest, in Lawless said, "it is not the violence that sets men apart, it is how for you are prepared to go." God Speed brothers. :mad:

(Not an endorsement)

Is it finally time to start rallying around 'The Donald?'

Did yesterday's five-state primary sweep by New York businessman and GOP front-runner Donald Trump signal to conservatives, and especially American gun owners who are justifiably alarmed by Hillary Clinton's open threats of war on the Second Amendment, finally signal that it is time to rally around "The Donald?"

<broken link removed>

I can't think of any circumstance that would end in voting for the Donald. Doesnt matter what party he is running for. I'd take my chance with Hillary and her log jam with Congress.

(Not an endorsement)

Is it finally time to start rallying around 'The Donald?'

Did yesterday's five-state primary sweep by New York businessman and GOP front-runner Donald Trump signal to conservatives, and especially American gun owners who are justifiably alarmed by Hillary Clinton's open threats of war on the Second Amendment, finally signal that it is time to rally around "The Donald?"

<broken link removed>

A Trump nomination = another Clinton presidency. Period

Most of the thirty years that I worked at Boeing, I worked on the defense side. We had regular security briefing, sometimes explaining or showing us examples of people that breached or compromised classified data. Based on those briefings, I don't see how she shouldn't be in jail.
I worked on guidance systems in nuclear weapons in submarines. Had I emailed a page out of a tech manual to anybody over a non-secure system I'd still be sitting in Leavenworth 40 years later.

No one cares about the server thing except people who wouldnt vote for Clinton in the first place. I'm a registered Republican who has voted R my entire life. I don't care about it at all. If the Republicans want to defeat Hillary they arent going to do it by beating a drum only their base cares about and their not going to do it by running a raving lunatic against her either..

I don't particularly care about the email server in and of itself. The fact is though, that anybody not in her position that did the same thing would be rotting in jail, and I don't think ANYONE should get special treatment, least of all her.

She's also lying about it. She didn't do it for convenience, NOBODY runs their own email server for convenience.

I for one dont believe that not voting helps or aids either candidate. To say so is ignorant. To vote thr opposing candidate does hurt that candidate. What math are you guys using?

That being said I will vote because its my right and I will exercise that right every time I can. My vote will not be for Hillary honestly I think both candidates blow.

My vote will be for the GOP candidate as long as it isnt Donald Trump. I will not vote for that slime ball Trump nor would I ever vote for the witch. Having said that my vote will largely be symbolic because I live in Washington and my state WILL go Democratic as will every state on the West Coast and all of our electoral college votes will go to Hillary Clinton.

I will hold my nose and vote R as always because only R's are pro-2A. Dump....uh...I mean Trump...may or may not be pro-2A. He lies almost as easily as HRC. Republicans in Oregon have no voice anyway. We have two horrible senators, a Rpublican Rep who has been effectively silenced by the "establishment" except on feel good domestic issues, a State government saturated with Demo-femo-LGTB-commandos, and!.... the eastern load-baring polls have closed before Oregon votes even get counted. Montana is an interesting place.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews