JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He won't make it to the election. The Republican establishment won't let it happen. The man is dangerous if not just a little psychotic and Trump in a general election would be the death knell of the party at the national level.

He won't make it to the election. The Republican establishment won't let it happen. The man is dangerous if not just a little psychotic and Trump in a general election would be the death knell of the party at the national level.

I think the end of the Republican Party would be a good thing - allow a new, hopefully better party to rise from the ashes. I just don't want to see it happen with Hillary at the helm.

Trump isn't a Republican. He is a Trojan horse. The sooner you and anyone else that supports the guy realize that the sooner you can course correct before real damage to the nation is done. He is not your saviour.

He is a Trojan horse

And on that note...

Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2F9-22-15-Bearman-Cartoon-Clinton-Trump-Conspiracy-Why-Trump-is-in-the-Race.png

Some have speculated he would consider appointing Cruz - considering Cruz's background arguing and winning in SCOTUS cases for Texas, he would certainly be a good choice.

Fat chance. Cruz might be a obnoxious , self righteous little Cuban/Canadian prick but he has more self respect than to get appointed to anything by the Donald.

Fat chance. Cruz might be a obnoxious , self righteous little Cuban/Canadian prick but he has more self respect than to get appointed to anything by the Donald.

True, but politicians due some really strange things sometimes. Remember, Obama appointed his chief rival, Hillary to Secretary of State. I won't be holding my breath though.

What is important right now is that the Republicans maintain control of Congress. Having Clinton as President isnt ideal but she will galvanize the resistance and help to keep Republican control of Congress. Trump as President would do the opposite. Clinton as President would be like 4 more years of Obama. Nothing has been signed on his desk of any relevance for years.
She will be vetoing a lot of bills.

She will be vetoing a lot of bills.
No different than Obama does now. He gets fluff laws on his desk and signs them. Everything else he vetoes. He's already done all the federal gun law tweaks he can do without getting bills from congress. Nothing would change. As long as Republicans retain control of the Congress it wont matter much. Supreme Court justices notwithstanding. They usually end up with minds of their own anyway. Scalia is not coming back and Roberts ended up being a total tool.

I dont know if this has been posted previously but Hillarys daughter says now that Scallia is gone they will be going after guns if mom is elected
a democratic vote is a vote for MORE gun control
edit: go to you tube and click a "Thumbs Down"

You seriously think Cruz would turn down a position on the SUPREME COURT just because he doesn't like the guy who appoints him? Not a chance in hell. He'd take it in a heartbeat, he'd be stupid not to.

You seriously think Cruz would turn down a position on the SUPREME COURT just because he doesn't like the guy who appoints him? Not a chance in hell. He'd take it in a heartbeat, he'd be stupid not to.
Cruz doesn't want the position. He wants the presidency. He may get appointed the nominee this time around although I still think Kasich might get appointed nominee. Cruz will be back though.

And speaking of her husband, where was the uprising, the civil war, when he pushed through the AWB? Other than angry words, what did anyone do to stop it?

They all went out and bought AR-15's, the beginning of the AR-15 boom. Before that point they were a very small part of any gun show, which mostly featured hunting rifles and old military guns. This sent a very clear message to the ruling class. I think they heard it. Here was a later version (but not the latest) of the very same thing:

http://strike-the-root.com/momentous-anarchic-event-2008-2009-great-american-gun-buy

Do you think all those people bought military semi-autos, only to turn them in if Hillary wants them to? I don't think so!

Because until that happens, then dealing with the government is our only choice.

No, ignoring government is also a choice, and often the most effective one. Homeschoolers used that tactic and it worked, despite going up against the strongest special interest in every state, the teachers' unions. These latest Bloomberg-bought and paid for bills in Washington and Oregon are undoubtedly being ignored to a large extent; they are toothless because the people don't support them.

Bad news for Hillary: Poll finds 70% opposition to gun industry lawsuits

The results of a brand new survey released today show that seven in ten American voters do not support allowing lawsuits against firearms makers and dealers who make or legally sell guns later used in crime, the National Shooting Sports Foundation said.

<broken link removed>

The good thing ( sort of ) is that the electoral college being what it is and Oregon and Washington being what they are my vote , or lack of a vote, for Trump will not matter all that much. Both states vote D every time anyway. I am looking forward to the convention where the party will yank the rug out from under Trump. If that does not happen this lifelong Republican will not support the party candidate if it is Trump nor will I vote in the election. I have little doubt I will be alone and I also have little doubt that Trump, if he is denied the nomination, will run as a 3rd party candidate thus handing the election to Clinton on a silver platter.

I will not vote for Donald Trump to be the President of the United States under any circumstance no matter what party he pretends to support.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top