JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is she walking the streets. She should be in Jail at the very least.

Below is a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

Let's throw a little humor into this.

To Hillary;
Do you think you and your husband would be in this position if the gun ban had been in place to stop all these mysterious deaths associated with your family? :D:D:D:D:D

No guns, how would they have "solved" their situations? ;)

Unfortunately the left has a better ability to get to the masses and have their message understood.

The right needs to learn to do this or they will never really "win" an election. Like stated, the vote is usually for the least bad, not the best!!

Unfortunately the left has a better ability to get to the masses and have their message understood.

The right needs to learn to do this or they will never really "win" an election. Like stated, the vote is usually for the least bad, not the best!!

That's only part of the equation. While the Democrats are somewhat divided right now between Hillary and Bernie, in the end, they will rally around Hillary. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way on the Republican side. Republicans have an issue with rallying around a particular candidate that doesn't meet ALL their wants/needs. Rather, they'll throw a protest vote to a 3rd party or just sit home an not vote rather than band together to fight the opposition. It's one of the things about Republicans that pisses me off the most about them, and part of the reason I left that party. Talk about whiny crybabies - "if my candidate isn't the one running, then I'm not voting!". That's how we got a 2nd Obama term - we should have defeated him after his first term BS, but Romney just wasn't good enough for Republicans, so they stayed home. I really do question the dedication many Republican voters have to defeating someone like Obama and Clinton when they'd rather pout and sit home or throw the vote to someone that can't win. I'm tired of Obama and I certainly don't want to see his reign extended another 4-8 years with Clinton.

In my opinion, Obama didn't get the gun control he wanted because he waited too long to go after it.

No. It's because the ruling class does not want a civil war.

I'm amazed at how many people here think we are armed because of getting the "right" people in Congress or the Courts or the Presidency. Wrong. We are armed because trying to disarm us is freaking dangerous.

They may try it when the economy crashes, but that will be only because they are desperate. And it won't work either - people will be even more resistant to turning their guns in when the crime rate shoots up. Even if the economy crashes I don't see them trying confiscation though. They simply are not that stupid.

What if she gets the win AND the house AND the senate? Can you honestly tell me she won't go after our guns as hard as she can???

Well Obama didn't. Why would Hitlary do any differently?

There is talk, and there is action. Big difference between the two.

Keep in mind the constituency she is appealing to. When the primary is over she will tone the anti-gun rhetoric down. This is just SOP for elections.

They still don't want a civil war. Even Hitlary has to pay attention to the rest of the ruling class.

I'm amazed at how many people here think we are armed because of getting the "right" people in Congress or the Courts or the Presidency. Wrong. We are armed because trying to disarm us is freaking dangerous.

They may try it when the economy crashes, but that will be only because they are desperate. And it won't work either - people will be even more resistant to turning their guns in when the crime rate shoots up. Even if the economy crashes I don't see them trying confiscation though. They simply are not that stupid.

Keep in mind the constituency she is appealing to. When the primary is over she will tone the anti-gun rhetoric down. This is just SOP for elections.

They still don't want a civil war. Even Hitlary has to pay attention to the rest of the ruling class.
She is part of the elitist, ruling class... Just another career political POS... Couldn't get and keep a real job if her life depended on it...

I hate to say it but countries are businesses, we are more effected by money and the economy. We need something different then the last 20-30 years. Trump has a lot of faults, but knows how to balance a god dam mother bubbleguming check book!!! Why can't our leaders figure that out, I learned before the age of 12 that I can't write a check for $100 dollars if I only have $50 dollars in my account!! Figure this bubblegum out so called "World Leader"!!!!

This country doesn't have enough people willing to fight the government, mostly because too many people have too many different opinions about what the government should or shouldn't be. It was different with the Revolution, there we all shared a common enemy (at least those who didn't side with the King) and could rally around a common cause. Not enough people in this country care about our gun rights to make any effective change, or, I believe, and real threat to the government.

Guns were not #1 on Obama's mind. He rarely talked about them in his first term, even though we all knew he was a threat to us. It wasn't until Sandy Hook that he pushed for strict gun control. He used his control in congress to focus on health care, he blew his chance.

Hillary is running on gun control - something Obama did not do. Why do I think she'll do it? Because she knows she has a lot of support for it. Hillary is a greater danger to us than Obama when it comes to gun rights. Her husband proved that in his term of office.

And speaking of her husband, where was the uprising, the civil war, when he pushed through the AWB? Other than angry words, what did anyone do to stop it?

I get that you're expecting the people to rise up against this government, what evidence, if any, do you have that even a fraction of the people in this country would be willing to go that far? Because until that happens, then dealing with the government is our only choice.

This election is shaping up to be the worst of my lifetime. Let's say Trump is the R nominee and runs against Hillary, that would be an awful matchup. I can't stand Trump. His B.S., the name-calling and the fact that he's just not a good man. I don't trust that he'll do everything he says, though I do believe he'll do some. But against Hillary, a known quantity, with a known agenda, I would still cast my vote for him - even if I had to pinch my nose while I did it.

I would love to see a viable 3rd party option in this country - one that could seriously contend with the Democrat and Republican parties. The Republican party hasn't stood for what I want for a long time and so I left them a few years ago. The Democrat party doesn't represent me either. I think it's time to bust them apart and get some new parties in the race, and let them have a real chance at contending for the Presidency. But that won't happen until far more Americans break their bond to the two major parties we have now. Considering how awful this primary season has been, the time may just be ripe for a strong 3rd party to begin forming now. People are pissed at both sides, and the 'establishment' Republican folks are probably more hated by their own voters than any other time in history, at least recent history.

I am a registered Republican and have been my entire adult life. I wouldnt vote for Donald Trump EVER. He is not the sort of man I could vote for in good conscience to be the leader of the free world.I certainly wouldnt vote for Clinton and if anyone thinks that by not voting for either that I am voting for Clinton then they are entitled to their opinion. I don't think it will matter though . The Republican party will not let Trump have the nomination at the convention. Trumps supporters will riot and the hopes of the R's to win the election will be squashed anyway.

I am a registered Republican and have been my entire adult life. I wouldnt vote for Donald Trump EVER. He is not the sort of man I could vote for in good conscience to be the leader of the free world.I certainly wouldnt vote for Clinton and if anyone thinks that by not voting for either that I am voting for Clinton then they are entitled to their opinion. I don't think it will matter though . The Republican party will not let Trump have the nomination at the convention. Trumps supporters will riot and the hopes of the R's to win the election will be squashed anyway.

You pretty much make my point with your response. You have proven that it's more important to you to let Hillary win than to vote for Trump if he's the nominee. If that's the case, why bother being a Republican in the first place? Do you or don't you stand with your party? Does hating Trump trump your hatred of Hillary?

And you're right, Republicans will act like big babies, take their balls and go home and many won't bother to vote, effectively handing the presidency to Hillary. Exactly one reason why I left the party - Republicans have become big whiny crybabies, while Democrats will put their differences aside long enough to support their one candidate - no matter who it is. Until the Republicans can get over themselves, we'll simply be screwed over and over with people like Obama and Hillary.

What's so bad about Trump? Most people just say they don't support him because he's an bubblegum. He IS an bubblegum, but that doesn't mean he'd be bad. Our government needs a serious shake up, Trump and Sanders are the only two who might do that.

What's so bad about Trump? Most people just say they don't support him because he's an bubblegum. He IS an bubblegum, but that doesn't mean he'd be bad. Our government needs a serious shake up, Trump and Sanders are the only two who might do that.

My biggest issue with him, aside from him being a colossal a$$ is that I don't trust him. He says things that make people excited, but will he, and can he, make them happen? He has a very long history of supporting liberal Democrat politicians with some big donations. He also has a long history of working with them. He even had the Clintons come to his wedding. Now we're supposed to believe he's suddenly a conservative? He has no track record as a conservative. Only his loud-mouthed promises. Cruz can at least show a proven track record not only of being a conservative, but actually standing up to the establishment. Trump can't demonstrate that. And why should I believe him? Because he's such a trustworthy soul? When it comes to trustworthiness, I hardly would trust him any more than Hillary.

I've already said I'd vote for Trump if he is the nominee, because for all his faults and uncertainties, he is better than Hillary and her KNOWN and proven plans. He may be bad for the country, she will be bad for the country.

I've been thinking about this(yeah, I know, dangerous:rolleyes:) . So voting against someone, or voting for the lesser of two evils, is to buy time for this dying country in the hope that we can reach others before it's to late? A last ditch effort to do things without bloodshed?

I've been thinking about this(yeah, I know, dangerous:rolleyes:) . So voting against someone, or voting for the lesser of two evils, is to buy time for this dying country in the hope that we can reach others before it's to late? A last ditch effort to do things without bloodshed?

I think that's a fair and accurate statement about where we are right now. I honestly thought this year would be the year of a big change. Unfortunately, it's shaped up as a potential face-off against two of the worst candidates I think I've ever seen. And it makes me sick. I know no matter who comes from the R side, I'm going to be less than pleased.

Since I don't think this country is ready to get a revolution underway, then yes, we're trying to buy more time to get to the point where either a better candidate comes along, or until a huge group of folks are ready to reboot this government back a ways.

Maybe, just maybe, we can buy some time until the next election and maybe someone better will come along then? We can only hope.

I don't like Cruz much more than I like Trump but I'll vote for Cruz if he becomes the nominee because he is actually a Republican. Trump isnt even a RINO. He's just a populist bubblegum trying to buy himself an election . I won't vote for Hillary and I'm sure as hell not voting for Trump. Like I said if you think I'm voting for Hillary by staying home you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. Theres going to be a lot of us staying home this time.

In any case it won't come to that. Trump will get his a$$ handed to him at the convention and his supporters , who arent really Republicans either, will go back to their trailers and watch the next reality show that comes on. If Trump could have dreamed up a better way to hand hillary the election I can't think of anything he would have done differently. You can't convince me that his entire end game hasnt been to hand his friend Hillary Clinton the election from day one. The man is a disgrace and shouldnt be allowed to use the name Republican.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK-ci5cZb9u5-LO7KIwwomgnmnyPweNnNdXlrK-YUXz432bfAU.jpg

I don't like Cruz much more than I like Trump but I'll vote for Cruz if he becomes the nominee because he is actually a Republican. Trump isnt even a RINO. He's just a populist bubblegum trying to buy himself an election . I won't vote for Hillary and I'm sure as hell not voting for Trump. Like I said if you think I'm voting for Hillary by staying home you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. Theres going to be a lot of us staying home this time.

In any case it won't come to that. Trump will get his a$$ handed to him at the convention and his supporters , who arent really Republicans either, will go back to their trailers and watch the next reality show that comes on.

He's going to have to be defeated in the primaries before the convention can choose someone else. NY was a big win for him. If Cruz and Kasich can't secure enough of the remaining delegates, it is still possible for him to get the outright nomination. People in the remaining primary states must get out to vote and vote against Trump, if they want to have any chance of blocking him.

That said, I'll still take a RINO over Hillary. I voted for Romney in 2012 and still can't believe we couldn't beat Obama for a 2nd term - but then that's what happens when people sit home. Just my opinion.

Unless he just blows California and the remaining states out of the water he can't win on delegates alone. After the first ballot at the convention its game on. If he were to make it to a general election he would get crushed and not carry a single state. Women hate him, minorities hate him, most white men hate him. He is unelectable and right now he's just playing the system and conning mouth breathing suckers into voting for him. I'd take Romney ten times out of ten against Trump. People sit at home when the candidates arent worth voting for. Neither one of those idiots is worth voting for if you are running Trump vs Clinton. Thankfully it wont come to that because the party won't let it happen. The convention will be a riot but that A$$hat will be sent packing in the end. Then, he'll pull a bigger dick move and run as a third party candidate. You know he will.

Unless he just blows California and the remaining states out of the water he can't win on delegates alone. After the first ballot at the convention its game on. If he were to make it to a general election he would get crushed and not carry a single state. Women hate him, minorities hate him, most white men hate him. He is unelectable and right now he's just playing the system and conning mouth breathing suckers into voting for him. I'd take Romney ten times out of ten against Trump. People sit at home when the candidates arent worth voting for. Neither one of those idiots is worth voting for if you are running Trump vs Clinton. Thankfully it wont come to that because the party won't let it happen. The convention will be a riot but that A$$hat will be sent packing in the end. Then, he'll pull a bigger dick move and run as a third party candidate. You know he will.

At this point, Trump's existence in this race has F'd things up badly for the Republican side. But, the reason for it happening is the Republican party itself. They made promises to the voters about de-funding Obamacare, fighting him on his budgets, etc. and they FAILED to live up to those promises. The Republican party created the anger that allowed Trump and Cruz to be the top 2 candidates - it's all on them. Unfortunately, Trump stayed on and picked up just enough support to be viable. Will he win outright? I really don't know, but it is possible. Next week he'll likely do very well in New England and that will just help him get even closer.

But I'll say it again, I will not stay home. I will vote for Trump if for no other reason than to try and keep Hillary out of office. She is the real enemy of gun owners. We cannot allow her in, even if Trump is our only other option.

As for him going 3rd party - I wouldn't put it past him - and that will likely cost us the election.

What is important right now is that the Republicans maintain control of Congress. Having Clinton as President isnt ideal but she will galvanize the resistance and help to keep Republican control of Congress. Trump as President would do the opposite. Clinton as President would be like 4 more years of Obama. Nothing has been signed on his desk of any relevance for years.

What is important right now is that the Republicans maintain control of Congress. Having Clinton as President isnt ideal but she will galvanize the resistance and help to keep Republican control of Congress. Trump as President would do the opposite. Clinton as President would be like 4 more years of Obama. Nothing has been signed on his desk of any relevance for years.

I contend it is very important that she not get in. Even if we retain congress, she will have to provide a SCOTUS nominee. And do you really think that the senate, run by RINO's, won't give in to her choice? That would impact us far beyond her presidency. And all that assumes that we keep congress - there is a very real chance we could lose it. And then she could do whatever she wants. Simply running on the hope that maybe we'll still have congress on our side is very dangerous - if she gets it, we could be more screwed than we were with Obama. THAT is why I'm not taking any chance and I'm putting my vote to the one candidate (whoever that is) that will oppose her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top