JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And whose fault is that, really?

Blame the victims, always a good ploy.

It's not a matter of fault. It's just the natural progression of things. Every empire has followed this path. What is different this time around is that the peons are well armed, and they have amazing communication tools. So the future will have some interesting twists to it.

Look at this one, quite an example of tit-for-tat if you ask me:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-02/sparks-fly-german-press-treatment-muslims-hits-gunpoint

Translation..."Not going to happen with Republicans holding both houses of Congress.

And who says the GOP will retain control of Congress?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Can GOP 'establishment' survive Trump? Can the Second Amendment survive Clinton?

In the wake of yesterday's Indiana primary, with Donald Trump's victory, Ted Cruz' withdrawal from the campaign, and Bernie Sander's possibly symbolic but otherwise ineffective win over Hillary Clinton, two questions seem to be hanging over the heads of "establishment" Republicans and Second Amendment activists, who, by the way, are not necessarily the same groups.

<broken link removed>

Really it boils down to this. The country can survive either of them as President, but the Second Amendment can probably only survive Trump. If Hillary gets it, she's going to stack the Supremes against the Second Amendment. Even if the R's maintain control of the Senate, they can't block her nominations for four or eight years.

More arguing over which of two lowlifes would be the better slave master. Sorry, not interested; I have dragged myself out of the electioneering mud and have no desire to crawl back into it.

RKBA does not depend on who is on the Supreme Court. It depends on the determination of ordinary individuals to kill anyone attempting to confiscate their guns.

Trump isn't actually a Republican so I don't see the difference other than Trump is completely unhinged. I won't vote for him no matter what the alternative is.

Trump isn't actually a Republican so I don't see the difference other than Trump is completely unhinged. I won't vote for him no matter what the alternative is.
Perhaps we can get Barrack to suspend the constitution and appoint himself king before November 8th...

Cause boy oh boy, if Hillery wins we are in deep do do as a nation....

anything other than a republican vote is a certain vote for more gun control and an attempt to eviscerate the 2nd

although a life long democrat I choose not to be self absorbed......I will vote republican this go-round, not just to protect the 2nd but the democratic party I know has been highjacked anyways:oops:..... most clearly evident here in Oregon and I fear the supreme court will look similar shortly:eek:, if WE dont stand up

put your big boy pants on gentlemen....

Perhaps we can get Barrack to suspend the constitution and appoint himself king before November 8th...

Cause boy oh boy, if Hillery wins we are in deep do do as a nation....

She can't do anything Barrack didnt try. If anything I think the Congress will get stacked more against her than it was with Barrack. Obama only got stuff done as a President in his first two years before Congress turned against him. Hillary is handicapped right out of the gate and there is absolutely no sign she'll pull Democrats into Congress on her shirt tail. She can squeeze in a justice but they tend to have minds of their own once they get in office and generally follow precedence.

Unless the Republicans stop killing themselves each election we are doomed to having Democrat Presidents. The primaries have given us an un-electable jackass that many members of the party including myself would never vote for just because he is a dangerous fool. This race to the bottom has got to stop.

She can't do anything Barrack didnt try. If anything I think the Congress will get stacked more against her than it was with Barrack. Obama only got stuff done as a President in his first two years before Congress turned against him. Hillary is handicapped right out of the gate and there is absolutely no sign she'll pull Democrats into Congress on her shirt tail. She can squeeze in a justice but they tend to have minds of their own once they get in office and generally follow precedence.

Unless the Republicans stop killing themselves each election we are doomed to having Democrat Presidents. The primaries have given us an un-electable jackass that many members of the party including myself would never vote for just because he is a dangerous fool. This race to the bottom has got to stop.
Trump = Unelectable jackass
Clinton = Former Secretay of State who's certainly ripe to be charged under the 1917 Espionage Act, not to mention responsible for a dead Ambassador...

I'll take the unelectable jackass for $200 Alex...

Trump = Unelectable jackass
Clinton = Former Secretay of State who's certainly ripe to be charged under the 1917 Espionage Act, not to mention responsible for a dead Ambassador...

I'll take the unelectable jackass for $200 Alex...

No one who isnt a card carrying Republican already cares about how the administration tried to spin Benghazi after the fact nor do they care about how she sent emails. She's going to get elected because shes a she and she is running against Trump. If you really think Clinton is going to charged on anything Ive got some land you might want to look at.

No one who isnt a card carrying Republican already cares about how the administration tried to spin Benghazi after the fact nor do they care about how she sent emails. She's going to get elected because shes a she and she is running against Trump. If you really think Clinton is going to charged on anything Ive got some land you might want to look at.
Yea, we all know she's already plea bargained for a probation only sentence...

Amazing the blindness of the American populace... Seems no one cares about lies, under oath, jeopardizing national security, ya da, ya da, ya da...

Yup, America deserves the leadership it has. What else is there to say...

anything other than a republican vote is a certain vote for more gun control and an attempt to eviscerate the 2nd

I'm getting accused of worse and worse as time goes on. Pretty soon those not voting R will be accused of roasting babies on an open pit fire. No wonder they call it the silly season.

You guys just go on with your hyperbole about how bad Hillary is. You seem to enjoy playing the victimhood card. Meanwhile I'm sitting back and watching how crazy people are going to get.

Don't get me wrong, she is an evil bubblegum. Just as evil as Trump is. It's just that there are no good choices, and it's silly to try to convince yourselves there is one.

[QUOTE="PaulB47, post: 1441872, member: 40813"
RKBA does not depend on who is on the Supreme Court. It depends on the determination of ordinary individuals to kill anyone attempting to confiscate their guns.[/QUOTE]

Uh-huh. And you're going to be first in line to start shooting, is that it?

You'd rather talk this stuff than take the time to fill out a ballot?

Look, the whole process is broken. Here we have six states yet to cast their primary ballots... And there's how many republican candidates left running?

The system is broken, primaries should be run like the general election, the entire country casts its primary ballots in the same day... No projections, no premature announcements. The following morning the results begin to emerge...

Look, the whole process is broken. Here we have six states yet to cast their primary ballots... And there's how many republican candidates left running?

The system is broken, primaries should be run like the general election, the entire country casts its primary ballots in the same day... No projections, no premature announcements. The following morning the results begin to emerge...

Yup. I'd like to see the Electoral College nonsense go away sooner than later. Popular vote wins the prize.

I'm getting accused of worse and worse as time goes on. Pretty soon those not voting R will be accused of roasting babies on an open pit fire. No wonder they call it the silly season.

You guys just go on with your hyperbole about how bad Hillary is. You seem to enjoy playing the victimhood card. Meanwhile I'm sitting back and watching how crazy people are going to get.

Don't get me wrong, she is an evil bubblegum. Just as evil as Trump is. It's just that there are no good choices, and it's silly to try to convince yourselves there is one.

<broken link removed>

Q: Where do you stand on gun control?

A: I'm one of those who believe the bumper sticker: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. The first people who are going to be in line to turn in their guns are law-abiding citizens. Criminals are going to be left with guns. I believe that concealed carry is a way of reducing gun violence.

Q: Do you carry a gun?

A: I don't, and I don't own a gun, but I'd still just as soon have the concealed carry law. If the guy who is going to hold up a car knows there is the possibility of a concealed weapon, he may think twice. We don't have that law here.

Q: But the statistics show that people don't use guns to stop crime. They use them to hurt themselves or innocent people.

A: Yeah, but there is deterrence in the legality of guns. It's also part of the Constitution.

Q: The NRA disagrees with any limits. Do you?

A: I don't believe the laws regarding guns are effective. We're allowed to bear arms. It's part of a free society.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top