JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those that may be on the fence about who to vote for in November, if you are a gun owner and care about your right to own guns - not just the right to own them, but to own what you want, shoot what you want, carry where you want and buy guns and ammo without even more taxes and regulation, then bear this in mind - Hillary will be the enemy of lawful gun owners.

"When it comes to guns? We have just too many guns," she said as the audience applauded. "On the streets, in our homes, in our neighborhoods." Clinton noted yesterday. Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/hillary-clinton-eric-holder-just-many-guns/

And, as usual, she continues to incorrectly cite numbers of gun deaths that have the appearance of being homicides, when pretty much everyone now knows, of the 33,000 gun deaths per year, 2/3 of those are suicides. And of course, she refers to all of them, including suicides as "Gun Violence". Clinton, as do so many others, harp on 33,000 gun deaths, yet blatantly ignore 500,000 lung cancer deaths due to smoking, as well as many other causes of death that far exceed those by gun violence or suicide. This simply further proves that she and the rest of the anti-gun crowd care ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about saving lives. This is about gun and gun owner CONTROL, plain and simple.

She also laments the power of the NRA and the gun lobby. Funny, I wonder how many lobbies she has supported and/or received support from over the years?

If you care anything about your rights, then, regardless of your party affiliation, I strongly urge you to vote for the candidate that will stand against Hillary in November. We've been hammered hard by Obama for the last 7 years. If she is elected, it will only continue to get worse.

Make no mistake about it - a vote for Hillary IS a vote against gun rights.

Last Edited:
Wouldn't vote for her no matter who is running against her

I think more importantly, this year, part of the message needs to be that not voting for Hillary isn't enough. Votes will need to be cast for the one person running against her, whoever that may end up being. I know many folks may sit this one out, or vote 3rd party, but in reality, any vote for someone other than her opponent, or any vote not cast at all, will be a de facto vote for Hillary. Hopefully folks will take that into account. I'm starting to get worried about how things are going to go in November, both in Washington D.C. and here at home.

I think more importantly, this year, part of the message needs to be that not voting for Hillary isn't enough. Votes will need to be cast for the one person running against her, whoever that may end up being. I know many folks may sit this one out, or vote 3rd party, but in reality, any vote for someone other than her opponent, or any vote not cast at all, will be a de facto vote for Hillary. Hopefully folks will take that into account. I'm starting to get worried about how things are going to go in November, both in Washington D.C. and here at home.

IMO with the way the system is, any vote for a 3rd party is a vote thrown in the garbage. This irks me because as a younger more optimistic man, I felt voting for a 3rd party (if appropriate) would eventually work if enough people did it.

As it sits, I don't vote for who I think will be the best president - I vote to keep the worst option from winning. Living in WA I may as well not vote (I most certainly will) because this state is consistently democarp.

My wife gets furious when I tell her I'm voting for Trump and lists many valid reasons why I shouldn't (based on his remarks and campaign status).

Personally, I think he has the least to gain by being prez and most of his outrageous platforms will most likely never come to fruition, just like every other president in my lifetime.

Bout time to split the US down the middle and make the West US and the East US and build that wall down that line instead of along Mexico.

IMO with the way the system is, any vote for a 3rd party is a vote thrown in the garbage. This irks me because as a younger more optimistic man, I felt voting for a 3rd party (if appropriate) would eventually work if enough people did it.

As it sits, I don't vote for who I think will be the best president - I vote to keep the worst option from winning. Living in WA I may as well not vote (I most certainly will) because this state is consistently democarp.

My wife gets furious when I tell her I'm voting for Trump and lists many valid reasons why I shouldn't (based on his remarks and campaign status).

Personally, I think he has the least to gain by being prez and most of his outrageous platforms will most likely never come to fruition, just like every other president in my lifetime.

Bout time to split the US down the middle and make the West US and the East US and build that wall down that line instead of along Mexico.

This election is shaping up to be the worst of my lifetime. Let's say Trump is the R nominee and runs against Hillary, that would be an awful matchup. I can't stand Trump. His B.S., the name-calling and the fact that he's just not a good man. I don't trust that he'll do everything he says, though I do believe he'll do some. But against Hillary, a known quantity, with a known agenda, I would still cast my vote for him - even if I had to pinch my nose while I did it.

I would love to see a viable 3rd party option in this country - one that could seriously contend with the Democrat and Republican parties. The Republican party hasn't stood for what I want for a long time and so I left them a few years ago. The Democrat party doesn't represent me either. I think it's time to bust them apart and get some new parties in the race, and let them have a real chance at contending for the Presidency. But that won't happen until far more Americans break their bond to the two major parties we have now. Considering how awful this primary season has been, the time may just be ripe for a strong 3rd party to begin forming now. People are pissed at both sides, and the 'establishment' Republican folks are probably more hated by their own voters than any other time in history, at least recent history.

Last Edited:
For those that may be on the fence about who to vote for in November, if you are a gun owner and care about your right to own guns - not just the right to own them, but to own what you want, shoot what you want, carry where you want and buy guns and ammo without even more taxes and regulation, then bear this in mind - Hillary will be the enemy of lawful gun owners.

"When it comes to guns? We have just too many guns," she said as the audience applauded. "On the streets, in our homes, in our neighborhoods." Clinton noted yesterday. Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/hillary-clinton-eric-holder-just-many-guns/

And, as usual, she continues to incorrectly site numbers of gun deaths that have the appearance of being homicides, when pretty much everyone now knows, of the 33,000 gun deaths per year, 2/3 of those are suicides. And of course, she refers to all of them, including suicides as "Gun Violence". Clinton, as do so many others, harp on 33,000 gun deaths, yet blatantly ignore 500,000 lung cancer deaths due to smoking, as well as many other causes of death that far exceed those by gun violence or suicide. This simply further proves that she and the rest of the anti-gun crowd care ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about saving lives. This is about gun and gun owner CONTROL, plain and simple.

She also laments the power of the NRA and the gun lobby. Funny, I wonder how many lobbies she has supported and/or received support from over the years?

If you care anything about your rights, then, regardless of your party affiliation, I strongly urge you to vote for the candidate that will stand against Hillary in November. We've been hammered hard by Obama for the last 7 years. If she is elected, it will only continue to get worse.

Make no mistake about it - a vote for Hillary IS a vote against gun rights.

People control.

I wonder where all the money in the Clinton foundation came from.

The Clinton assault weapons ban was actually just the start, the proverbial foot in the door. Their next one will have us begging for the last one.
I have said for a long time our vote doesn't count and the people that decide have made the decision and it's her.
The RNC is going crazy trying to not make the popular vote count and doing whatever they can to not let trump in.

People control.

I wonder where all the money in the Clinton foundation came from.

The Clinton assault weapons ban was actually just the start, the proverbial foot in the door. Their next one will have us begging for the last one.
I have said for a long time our vote doesn't count and the people that decide have made the decision and it's her.
The RNC is going crazy trying to not make the popular vote count and doing whatever they can to not let trump in.

I have been trying to not be political but guns are politics .
And I don't want to lose my 2a right or any others.

I have been trying to not be political but guns are politics .
And I don't want to lose my 2a right or any others.

Guns are most definitely political right now, and have been for a while. There is no getting around it. This year is yet another critical decision in that timeline.

Last Edited:
As I've said before, after JFK, Americans have been voting for the lesser of two evils.
Look at what these two political hack parties have done to America in just 200 years!!! They are not for the people they are for their own gains and I don't trust any of them from the county coroner up!!!

Why is she walking the streets. She should be in Jail at the very least.

Below is a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

They're part of the establishment, the Clintons, protected by the powers that be... The secret society, skull & crossbones, Illuminati... How ever you want to identify them...

Listen, there's a master plan in place that makes us all subjects to the overgrown, overpowered, tyrannical federal government...

Your vote doesn't matter, remember the Electoral College???

The decisions have been made, many months ago... The next POTUS will not be a republican... And won't even be a male...

Don't kid yourself for a single moment that the Hildebeast will not win it all... Heck, she's even cut a probationary deal should the FBI attempt to charge her regarding the email server.... See how the game gets played???

The question then becomes, how much will be tolerated before there's a coup or revolt...

That's the real question, at least in my mind...

Stock up while you can, before taxes, background checks and perhaps registration or limitations on ammo occur... Cause they are coming... During the next administration...

They're part of the establishment, the Clintons, protected by the powers that be... The secret society, skull & crossbones, Illuminati... How ever you want to identify them...

Listen, there's a master plan in place that makes us all subjects to the overgrown, overpowered, tyrannical federal government...

Your vote doesn't matter, remember the Electoral College???

The decisions have been made, many months ago... The next POTUS will not be a republican... And won't even be a male...

Don't kid yourself for a single moment that the Hildebeast will not win it all... Heck, she's even cut a probationary deal should the FBI attempt to charge her regarding the email server.... See how the game gets played???

The question then becomes, how much will be tolerated before there's a coup or revolt...

That's the real question, at least in my mind...

Stock up while you can, before taxes, background checks and perhaps registration or limitations on ammo occur... Cause they are coming... During the next administration...
Very well said and I'm in total agreement :(:(

Why is she walking the streets. She should be in Jail at the very least.

Below is a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

Amazing they walk free.
You have to wonder who would dare prosecute them?

Most of the thirty years that I worked at Boeing, I worked on the defense side. We had regular security briefing, sometimes explaining or showing us examples of people that breached or compromised classified data. Based on those briefings, I don't see how she shouldn't be in jail.

Most of the thirty years that I worked at Boeing, I worked on the defense side. We had regular security briefing, sometimes explaining or showing us examples of people that breached or compromised classified data. Based on those briefings, I don't see how she shouldn't be in jail.
For some reason she is the chosen one.
The presidency is her reward for doing something, I'm guessing something really bad.

Not much to ad , other than I don't feel represented by either of the big two parties.
I too would welcome a viable 3rd party.
Someone who at the end of the day , thinks of what they did for the American people and not what they did for themselves.
I wish our elected officials would remember that they are supposed to work for us the American people , not the big corporations or special interests groups that gave them the largest donations.
Nor that they are any better than us or above the law.
In short I like the idea and dream of what our country and government is supposed to be , rather than what is has become.
I miss the America I grew up with and read about.
Andy

This is spot on. Unfortunately our votes here in Oregon make no difference in the national scheme of things but I will vote nonetheless. Inside Oregon, not much counts outside of the Portland and Eugene areas. Still suit up and vote folks, it is our only option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top