JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is she walking the streets. She should be in Jail at the very least.

Below is a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

No wonder Bill and Hitlery are so anti-gun. So many of their close "friends" in politics have been murdered with guns.

For some reason she is the chosen one.
The presidency is her reward for doing something, I'm guessing something really bad.

A close look at strings pulled while NY senator would be a start. Then time at State Dept in connection with Clinton Foundation. But it could just be the fact they helped coordinate the banksters dope running scheme with the Feds during the 80's.

I don't know if this country has it in itself any longer...:(

There's a much easier option that regains the power of the many. Stop supporting the monopolies. Stop banking with criminals, stop shopping at businesses that shaft workers in the US & overseas. If even 10-20% of people closed their bank accounts & opened a accounts at a credit union it could potentially crush the system.

But most people are either too lazy (rather watch Oprah or Football) or too stupid to realize the massive power they have as consumers. If just a few marginally influential people would repeat this it would start a snowball. But people will take loans from BofA & buy plastic garbage from Wallmart until they too are out of a job, then complain "they terk er jerbz!"

I see it differently in a couple of ways. First, yes, having an anti-gun D in office has certainly helped spike gun and ammo sales. But has that created more new pro-gun voters? I'm not so certain. I expected to see more people come out against the D's this time around and I'm just not seeing that come through.

In my opinion, Obama didn't get the gun control he wanted because he waited too long to go after it. He had carte blanche his first term - full control over the house and senate, but he took up other issues, such as healthcare, instead. Once Sandy Hook happened, it was too late for him, his full control option was gone and congress was able to hold him at bay. If Hillary is elected, we don't know what the congressional makeup will be. What if she gets the win AND the house AND the senate? Can you honestly tell me she won't go after our guns as hard as she can??? And don't forget, the next President is going to choose a Supreme Court nominee - any guesses whether that will be a pro-gun or anti-gun pick?? And that pick is going to impact judicial decisions on things like the 2nd amendment for decades to come.

No, Hillary winning has no upsides to gun owners. Obama messed up, Hillary won't make that same mistake. She wants our guns, she is not shy about that fact. She needs to be blocked from winning this election.

I already know you won't vote, so it's a waste of breath to try an convince you otherwise. That said, I think your reasoning about Hillary being good for gun owners, is way, way, way off. She is our enemy, nothing more.

It definitely has created more progun voters, I am one of them. Before the 2013 push for another ban I was politically skeptical, but not really concerned enough to pay attention. After Obama & co.'s push for AWB2.0 I've been watching intently & bugging the S*** out of every politician in Oregon & OR's D-bags in DC.

I changed my view from "why would anyone need an evil black rifle with 30rd assault clips" to... Hell, if they don't want us commoners to have them, maybe there's a reason for everyone to have one? (as I believe politicians can all be trusted to do one thing... Lie, at least a little, but mostly a lot).

Although it's made more fervent Antigun sycophants as well. Which side has gained more ground? I don't know. The thing I can't comprehend is how people who claim to be "educated" are so stupid. The fact they're so easily duped or misguided every four years into the same decisive BS allowing either party to scare them into surrendering freedom for the promise of protection.

Cognitive dissonance...

Dems: just give us your guns & the cops will save you. Black lives matter & cops are evil. We'll protect you from the evil R's who are socially regressive knuckle draggers.

R's: there are terrorists that will kill you, so let us listen to your phone calls & put people on watch lists without any oversight. We'll protect you from the evil Dem's who want to put gun owners on watch lists & use watch lists we started to keep people from buying a gun.

Gimme an Effin' break!

Cognitive dissonance...

Dems: just give us your guns & the cops will save you. Black lives matter & cops are evil. We'll protect you from the evil R's who are socially regressive knuckle draggers.

R's: there are terrorists that will kill you, so let us listen to your phone calls & put people on watch lists without any oversight. We'll protect you from the evil Dem's who want to put gun owners on watch lists & use watch lists we started to keep people from buying a gun.

Gimme an Effin' break!
Great post! Agree 100%! Man you have nailed the political right to the wall, well said!

Two thumbs up!

It definitely has created more progun voters, I am one of them. Before the 2013 push for another ban I was politically skeptical, but not really concerned enough to pay attention. After Obama & co.'s push for AWB2.0 I've been watching intently & bugging the S*** out of every politician in Oregon & OR's D-bags in DC.

I changed my view from "why would anyone need an evil black rifle with 30rd assault clips" to... Hell, if they don't want us commoners to have them, maybe there's a reason for everyone to have one? (as I believe politicians can all be trusted to do one thing... Lie, at least a little, but mostly a lot).

Although it's made more fervent Antigun sycophants as well. Which side has gained more ground? I don't know. The thing I can't comprehend is how people who claim to be "educated" are so stupid. The fact they're so easily duped or misguided every four years into the same decisive BS allowing either party to scare them into surrendering freedom for the promise of protection.

Cognitive dissonance...

Gimme an Effin' break!

How do you know a politician is lying?
Their lips are moving.
Kind of an old joke but they constantly prove it true.
So sadly the joke is us.

Great post! Agree 100%! Man you have nailed the political right to the wall, well said!

Two thumbs up!

Too bad more people can't see it that way and vote libertarian. Leave people the hell alone unless they steal or kill & don't push your agenda on others (religious, gay or otherwise). But NOOOO , everyone's gotta be the moral crusader & both sides think they're right. Just shut the hell up & go about your business.

"Every nation gets the government it deserves." Josephe de Maistre

This is a collectivist statement.

Had I emailed a page out of a tech manual to anybody over a non-secure system I'd still be sitting in Leavenworth 40 years later.

Laws are for the little people...

Realizing the disparity actually is a very important issue, just not for base conservatives. It's way more important than that silly Benghazi flap, and it is important for everybody to understand.

I will vote because its my right

If you believe in rights, it's also your right to withhold your vote, which is your sanction not only of an individual but of the system that gives us these choices..

I will not vote for that slime ball Trump

All politicians at that level are slime balls. That is how they get to that level. Last one that wasn't was JFK (arguably). If sliminess is your criterion, you should be a non-voter.

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker."
-- H. L. Mencken

Trump isnt a typical slime ball. He's just a TV personality who has never given a thought to being a public leader or public "servant" until his ego got the best of him. Now he's all in and has the support of the white male crowd. The white male crowd is a small portion of the electorate now. Its enough to get a demagogue on the ballot but not enough to get him elected. This Trump rise is the result of the schism in the Republican party over the last 20 years. Vocal conservatives have taken over the party base but really don't have the support of the majority of the party. The party is in disarray. Trump does not represent any aspect of the party and he certainly doesnt represent any aspect of the Republican Party platform. He is just bringing in the disaffected and non party affiliates. He could have run just as easily as a Democrat. Hillary Clinton WILL win the election and I for one will be shocked if Trump carries a single state in the electoral college. It will be an absolute trounce.

(Not an endorsement)

Is it finally time to start rallying around 'The Donald?'

Did yesterday's five-state primary sweep by New York businessman and GOP front-runner Donald Trump signal to conservatives, and especially American gun owners who are justifiably alarmed by Hillary Clinton's open threats of war on the Second Amendment, finally signal that it is time to rally around "The Donald?"

<broken link removed>

And the sheep will definitely rally around the wolf.

http://therightscoop.com/obama-spok...ump-loved-barrys-gun-grabbing-newtown-speech/

President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 17, 2012

Donald or Hillary, Amerika is finally getting exactly what it deserves, the dregs from the bottom of the barrel...

And whose fault is that, really? Half the people don't bother to vote. Half of the people who do vote are so close to brain dead stupid as to be extras on a TV show about zombies. Just how stupid is someone who can't even identify the vice president, or their own governor, or tell what happened on Dec. 7, 1941, or on Sept. 11, 2001?
The "dumbing down" of America (see, I spelled it properly) used to be so much tinfoil, but nowadays....????
The stupid people may "deserve" that kind of government, but the rest of us don't.

WaPo: Dem party's most challenging domestic policy is gun control

Readers of yesterday's Washington Post saw something unusually candid in the lead paragraph of a story about Democrat front runner Hillary Rodham Clinton's top priorities if she is elected president, and first in line is gun control, which the newspaper said is "one of her party's most challenging domestic policy goals."

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR