JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like I stated in another post:

If Hillary starts to pull ahead and gets the nomination I think there will be a small spike if she takes the election in November from the morning after the election on it will be panic city and the shelves will be empty from that day forward.

She was in on it with Obama and Holder on Fast and Furious. But Obama executed Executive Privilege to hide the evidence of this. I agree, if she is elected, there will be another panic buying run and the shelves will be emptied of AR's, AK's, mags and ammo. If you don't have what you need, you better start stocking up now.

With the fractures on the Republican side, she has a real chance of winning in November. If the R's don't pull together behind one candidate, and all agree to back that single candidate (no third party votes, no protest votes), then Hillary will be elected, and the R's will have helped her do it. Then I guess we'll get to see exactly what kind of anti-gun beotch she really is. I can only hope, if she's elected, that the R's will continue to hold the house and senate - if she gets all 3, heaven help us.

I will be the one who comes out and says I don't see it happening this time.

If it were going to happen again you wouldn't see items, especially reloading items, coming back in stock right now.

I think the buying momentum is running out of stream, the buyers are stocked up, we have been stocking up the past 8 years. There was also the huge group of people that have been stocking up the past 4 years... We haven't stopped stocking up, but supply is coming back.

Obama came out with a campaign promise to intact a new gun ban, far from what Hillarys platform is and Obama clearly found out, even after Sandy, heavy gun regulation is not popular. When you have a hard time getting fellow dems to sign on, you got a problem.

Trying to change the Heller and other precedents are going to be a challenge to overcome.

I don't just don't see it this time but I have been wrong before.

With the fractures on the Republican side, she has a real chance of winning in November. If the R's don't pull together behind one candidate, and all agree to back that single candidate (no third party votes, no protest votes), then Hillary will be elected, and the R's will have helped her do it. Then I guess we'll get to see exactly what kind of anti-gun beotch she really is. I can only hope, if she's elected, that the R's will continue to hold the house and senate - if she gets all 3, heaven help us.

Unfortunately, the "R's" don't hold the house and senate and most likely won't for some time until the pro 2A's get off their collective arse and vote to take back Oregon. I don't see them defeating portland and eugene any time soon, like in my lifetime. What I see is way too many conservatives in the media putting down the Donald because of his lead and what all it boils down to is campaigning for the hildabeast. The "R's" are really shooting themselves in the foot and it needs to stop and they need to get behind whoever gets the nomination no matter who that candidate winds up to be. Right now the "R" party is doing their best to keep the communist regime in place not only here in Oregon but in DC also.

I will be the one who comes out and says I don't see it happening this time.

If it were going to happen again you wouldn't see items, especially reloading items, coming back in stock right now.

I think the buying momentum is running out of stream, the buyers are stocked up, we have been stocking up the past 8 years. There was also the huge group of people that have been stocking up the past 4 years... We haven't stopped stocking up, but supply is coming back.

Obama came out with a campaign promise to intact a new gun ban, far from what Hillarys platform is and Obama clearly found out, even after Sandy, heavy gun regulation is not popular. When you have a hard time getting fellow dems to sign on, you got a problem.

Trying to change the Heller and other precedents are going to be a challenge to overcome.

I don't just don't see it this time but I have been wrong before.

All it will is one SCOTUS appointment and if the hildabeast is elected we know what that will wind up to be.

This thread's title should be changed from, "Hillary's stance on gun control" to, "Hillary's dance on gun control".

As for the "establishment R's" trying to openly tank "the Donald" from winning you should consider this... that may just be what drives any "D" minded individual who disdains "the Hildaberg" to actually vote FOR him and keep that walking horror-show of a woman from the Oval Orifice.

What the MSM is DESPERATELY trying to conceal is the fact "the Donald" (love him or hate him) has a HUGE cross-over voter appeal not seen since Ronald Regan.

GOP should embrace the Donald, then surround him with the best the GOP has to offer as cabinet members...

The way we're going, the liberals will retain the WH. The GOP will simply implode on the convention floor...

They going to squander a once in a generation opportunity... Silly establishment...

Unfortunately, the "R's" don't hold the house and senate and most likely won't for some time until the pro 2A's get off their collective arse and vote to take back Oregon. I don't see them defeating portland and eugene any time soon, like in my lifetime. What I see is way too many conservatives in the media putting down the Donald because of his lead and what all it boils down to is campaigning for the hildabeast. The "R's" are really shooting themselves in the foot and it needs to stop and they need to get behind whoever gets the nomination no matter who that candidate winds up to be. Right now the "R" party is doing their best to keep the communist regime in place not only here in Oregon but in DC also.

One of the biggest problems with the Republican party is that they have a hard time coming together, despite their differences. This is evidenced by the number of R's that wouldn't vote for Romney because he was Mormon - a big part of the reason he couldn't beat Obama. Beating Obama should have been a slam-dunk for his second term - he had already pissed a lot of people off - but because Romney wasn't exactly what people wanted, they chose not to vote - and we got another 4 f'ing years of Obama.

This is where the Democrats have a big advantage over the Republicans. They rally around a common purpose - even if they disagree with each other - even if the candidate isn't their 'ideal', they gather together and they vote. It is happening over and over again. So while the Republicans bubblegum and moan about not getting a 'perfect' candidate - the Democrats get what they want because they can put their petty differences aside if for nothing more than to win a damn election. We could learn something from that, but we won't - the Republicans are simply too stubborn - either give them the perfect candidate, or they sit home and don't vote. How frickin' stupid is that?

Until the Republican voters pull their damn heads out of their collective a$$es long enough to win an election, we'll continue to see anti-gun politicians elected to office.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top