JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or until we feel enough collective pain, as we did with Carter... You'd think that after nearly two terms of the Emperor, the GOP would have a common goal of taking the Oval Office, the house and the senate...

But we'd rather infight and have 17 candidates... Handing the general election over to the Democrats yet again... By thats a victory by default... So sad for such a free nation...

I think something people fail to recognize and are not talking about is the independent vote.

There are plenty of Republicans and Democrats that will not rank and file behind their party's whim, the younger generation is less "loyal."

For example, Ron Paul, a Libertarian, ran on the Republican ticket, simply because to be elected president, you have to choose one of two parties, without the backing of one of the two big parties you simply don't have a chance to get the high office. There was a huge grass roots campaign that did more for his run than anyone could have ever expected.

Another example, Bernie Sanders, an Independent running on the Democrat ticket. There is a huge grass roots campaign going on right now and he just annihilated Hilary in three states.

Whats my point? Both parties are old and out of touch. This two party system is no longer working. As a person who participates in our republic and the democratic process, I have never seen so many self declared republicans vote democrat because the GOP wants to have school yard fight this go around.

Its pathetic.

I champion the ideas of small government, privacy and second amendment rights. I refuse to stand behind a bigot or a tea bagger. I will find another way to protect my rights than putting a bigot in office.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top