JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can thank previous "high-capacity" bans for the existence of such pistols.
That and the comfort… for those who don't feel "comfortable" with a double stack pistol IWB. Haha. 10 rounds or 17+ rounds. You decide.

Come this November it's likely it will be illegal to POSSESS or USE a magazine greater than 10 rounds in Oregon.

You would also need to get a permit, seperate background check, take an in person class, and live fire safety training to buy a gun.

Here is a list of new restrictions that would happen if IP 17 passes in November. They have gained enough signatures for it to get on the ballot. It will likely pass imo.

View attachment 1241413
Looks like the "woke" politicians in OR have a rivalry with the woke politicians in WA.

People are forgetting the recent Supreme court ruling on guns by history of common use. It may be that the anti-current governor sentiment may bring more conservative gun loving people to vote this November. Just happened that a good gun with a gun stopped a mall shooting in Indianapolis, Indiana. Too many shooting that are suspect of manipulation of the people's attitudes.

People are forgetting the recent Supreme court ruling on guns by history of common use. It may be that the anti-current governor sentiment may bring more conservative gun loving people to vote this November. Just happened that a good gun with a gun stopped a mall shooting in Indianapolis, Indiana. Too many shooting that are suspect of manipulation of the people's attitudes.
That would be great if it happened but when was the last time a vote outside of the metro areas had any impact. And metro areas are composed primarily of anti-gun snowflakes. I hope it does get voted down but I'm not optimistic.

If high capacity 9mms get banned, I am definitely going to max out on caliber...

That said it would be nice to see my glock48 do something other than sitting in my safe.... also I am thinking it might have been a mistake to spend all that money on 15rd shield mags for the G48 lol
I convinced the wife I needed to buy a gun that only holds 10 rounds. Picked up an M&P45 Compact. :D

The CDC says a lot of questionable crap and I'm not inclined to believe their numbers, even if favorable to my views
Anybody have a reference on this. Anybody have contact with the local media and showcase the Indiana Greenwood Park Shooting by a good guy good samaritan who killed the bad guy shooter in the mall? If so, maybe they can showcase the story!

Anybody have a reference on this. Anybody have contact with the local media and showcase the Indiana Greenwood Park Shooting by a good guy good samaritan who killed the bad guy shooter in the mall? If so, maybe they can showcase the story!
It doesn't matter. It doesn't fit the narrative they are trying to push. This story won't get much play time at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top