JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious question and if it's already been answered my apologies. Can say a 15rd mag still be carried in Washington. I'm correct on my thinking you just cannot purchase high cap mags in Washington anymore.

Come this November it's likely it will be illegal to POSSESS or USE a magazine greater than 10 rounds in Oregon.

You would also need to get a permit, seperate background check, take an in person class, and live fire safety training to buy a gun.

Here is a list of new restrictions that would happen if IP 17 passes in November. They have gained enough signatures for it to get on the ballot. It will likely pass imo.

8B9467B6-0089-464A-852C-6FD390C1F656.jpeg

Last Edited:
This just may push the buying of a Glock 43X or48 into high gear. Or just trade my Glock 19 I just bought in on one or the other. 😠😠😠
Don't wait until nov would be my recommendation. Bought 6 guns now in last few weeks. If this passes I'm not going through their BS to buy a gun. I'm going to ignore the other parts. F em'

This just may push the buying of a Glock 43X or48 into high gear. Or just trade my Glock 19 I just bought in on one or the other. 😠😠😠
If high capacity 9mms get banned, I am definitely going to max out on caliber...

That said it would be nice to see my glock48 do something other than sitting in my safe.... also I am thinking it might have been a mistake to spend all that money on 15rd shield mags for the G48 lol

If "high capacity" mags get banned nothing will change with my load out. I could care less what they put into "law." It's my life. Not theirs.

If high capacity 9mms get banned, I am definitely going to max out on caliber...

That said it would be nice to see my glock48 do something other than sitting in my safe.... also I wish I hadnt spent all that money on those 15rd shield mags lol
Yes, there will be a major run on 45 slabsides and 7 shot 357 wheelers. IMO, Better guns anyway

Come this November it's likely it will be illegal to POSSESS or USE a magazine greater than 10 rounds in Oregon.

You would also need to get a permit, seperate background check, take an in person class, and live fire safety training to buy a gun.

Here is a list of new restrictions that would happen if IP 17 passes in November. They have gained enough signatures for it to get on the ballot. It will likely pass imo.

View attachment 1241413
You are correct, no more legal carrying in Oregon with 10+ mags, if IP17 passes. The chances of being caught is probably slim but if you have to use your firearm in self defense situation, your mag capacity will likely be scrutinized. Illegal mags could turn a good shoot into a bad shoot.

For all of you already getting scared about this "new bill" I'll gladly take your high cap mags off your hands for a discounted price. I would hate for you all to be breaking the law….. hahaha.

Their fear tactics are already working on some of you and it's not even on the ballot yet. Sad. This is why the "2A" community will always loose ground.

For all of you already getting scared about this "new bill" I'll gladly take your high cap mags off your hands for a discounted price. I would hate for you all to be breaking the law….. hahaha.

Their fear tactics are already working on some of you and it's not even on the ballot yet. Sad. This is why the "2A" community will always loose ground.
Sell mags? Very funny. Now is the time to buy high capacity mags in massive quantities.

Sell mags? Very funny. Now is the time to buy high capacity mags in massive quantities.
Read above. People are stating you won't be able to carry mags that are 10+ or that they are just going to go to revolvers or .45s….. so ill gladly take their 9mm mags if they are compatible with what I own. Haha.

You do know Idaho is a hop and a skip away. As is Montana. If I ever need more I'll be fine.

Let's not allow an ideological change in 2A community by accepting language from people that wish to take our right away.
Newspeak should not be tolerated in 2A community or any other community for that matter.
What is a definition of "high-capacity" magazine? Is it more than 15 rds per Colorado state law, 10 per Washington? Give it time and new definition of "high-capacity" will be 10.
What is an "assault rifle"?
Please, use objectively reasonable terms and not give an inch to people who hate our belief system.

Rant is over. Thank you for attending.

P.S. read 1984 for more context.

Trying to stay positive. Just wanting to know my options. Especially with our crazy governor politicians in Oregon.

Trying to stay positive. Just wanting to know my options. Especially with our crazy governor politicians in Oregon.
Yea. I won't be stepping in line with their unconstitutional "law." There is only one choice for me. My mind has been made up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top