JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is great news for our friends in WA state with the recent passage of HB1240! The federal judge enjoined the law, hence it is immediately unenforceable. A similar ruling is coming to CA as well, likely in the next few weeks.

I wonder how long until HB1240 has a temporary injunction? 2 weeks?

This is great news for our friends in WA state with the recent passage of HB1240! The federal judge enjoined the law, hence it is immediately unenforceable. A similar ruling is coming to CA as well, likely in the next few weeks.

Haven't watched video yet but yes all the temporary injunctions I've seen are 14 day. Then they have a hearing to see if it stays enjoined. This is excellent news. Let's hope CA comes out soon so it can be used to enjoin hb 1240 in WA.

Haven't watched video yet but yes all the temporary injunctions I've seen are 14 day. Then they have a hearing to see if it stays enjoined. This is excellent news. Let's hope CA comes out soon so it can be used to enjoin hb 1240 in WA.
It won't do a thing until the 9th circuit rules on it and upholds the ruling, but most likely they'll take their SWEET FRIKIN' time by first doing a 3-judge panel which will then be appealed for a full 9th circuit review, then they'll find some reason to overturn Benitez so that it has to be appealed to the SCOTUS…. there may be an off-chance the 9th circus will rule correctly, but "normalizing the bulge" is more likely to happen before that ever occurs.

Judge correctly said arms in common use are protected, unlike anti-gun zealot judge immergut in OR, who said it only matters if it's commonly used for self defense (WRONG!). immergut also said mags aren't arms (wrong), and used balancing process (wrong), all of which this judge did correctly.

Interesting that this ruling also gets into pistol braces.

Well, came to read, got WAY MORE than I'd ever expected.

If that's one of the available Gifs for paying members, why doesn't he just lead with that?

It won't do a thing until the 9th circuit rules on it and upholds the ruling, but most likely they'll take their SWEET FRIKIN' time by first doing a 3-judge panel which will then be appealed for a full 9th circuit review, then they'll find some reason to overturn Benitez so that it has to be appealed to the SCOTUS…. there may be an off-chance the 9th circus will rule correctly, but "normalizing the bulge" is more likely to happen before that ever occurs.
Agree. The anti-gun ninth has shown that delaying is their tactic of the day, because they know they can't win under the law.

Anyone watching this clip that says "That's when I'd QUIT that job!" is an idiot.

The time to quit was when you heard the words "constipated," "elephant," and "garden hose" being used in the same sentence.

:s0170:

Bittersweet irony if the guy getting the Dumbo Douche is a Democrat, though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top