JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and meanwhile Kanye West supports the 2A. Crickets from MSM.
They just label him as being crazy... Past questionable behavior, supports the Second Amendment, sat and talked with Trump... Yup, to the main stream media, he just a nut job...

Sad, because he could be tapped as a serious resource to connect with younger folks...

Eh, let them eat cake...

To me, the greatest act of terrorism is a government denying their citizens the inherent, God given right to defend their loved ones and families. And to me, that is the real terrorist act that occurred yesterday and was the real reason so many innocent people had to die.

From 1991 Luby's-shooting survivor Dr. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp's testimony before Congress:

As I mentioned, I'm not really mad at the guy that did this, and I'm certainly not mad at the guns that did this. They didn't walk in there by themselves and pull her own triggers. The guy that did it was a lunatic. That's like being mad at a rabid dog. I'm mad at my legislators for legislating me out of the right to protect myself and my family. I would much rather be sitting in jail with a felony offense on my head and have my parents alive.

AP, has a different take on the story someone shot at freak show to stop him. Again this is AP so its about as reliable as the stuff at the check stand. They (AP) are saying a hero ran after the shooter with a credit card machine and threw it at him. Which lead to the shooter returning to his car to grab another gun. The good guy then found a gun that presumably was dropped by the shooter, took aim and, gun was empty. So he threw the empty gun at shooters car, shattering windshield. That this made the shooter flee. Even if this is exactly how this went down it still shows what "could have been". If some there had indeed had guns and had been able to shoot back, well chances are many would still be alive.
Sounds like BS to me. Ever tried to break a windshield? Safety glass is tough stuff. I don't think you are going to break it by tossing an empty hand gun at it.

The battle is not within the legislature right now, it is within the court of public opinion

The public opinion is what is pressuring the laws. If politicians had nobody to talk to they wouldn't be doing much of anything. They are like a self sustaining fire and the fuel is their armchair QB's mothers and slush fund donors (public opinion).

Some things that don't help are these terrorist attacks as well as rallies where everyone is carrying what they are trying to ban. Fuel to the fire across the board.

I'm all for exercising your freedoms, but sometimes tact is needed. These Southern Hemisphere nations are leading the way in public opinion with sheeple doing as they are told because they truly believe you can legislate morality and peace.

So without going into personal attacks and being divisive, can we continue on with this thread?

I bet you a windshield I can shatter yours throwing a empty gun at it. You buy me a windshield if I break yours!
Why, is yours broken? You might chip it or crack it, but you wouldn't shatter it. Try it on your own windshield, I'm willing to bet $10 it will just bounce off.

Anti-gunners see no use for guns because they are afraid to hold one or to be around one because nobody ever taught them to overcome their fear or to learn how to practically use one. Then they attack them any time one is used in a homicide/murder. But they just don't want to come to terms with just HOW effective guns are at deterring crimes already in progress. It's the most important piece of information they're trying so hard to bury. Name me one other tool that is as effective as a firearm at stopping a criminal in the act.

Once again it doesn't matter to the anti-gunners. They wouldn't be caught holding a gun because of their massive fear of them. Self defense isn't important to people who will not defend themselves.

Sounds like BS to me. Ever tried to break a windshield? Safety glass is tough stuff. I don't think you are going to break it by tossing an empty hand gun at it.
I wondered about that too. Windshields can be easily chipped but are really hard to shatter. Of course as I said this was AP who are barely more believable than the stuff at the check stands in the store. I tend to seldom read anything they put out any more. This one just caught my eye as I was looking at something else so read their "take" on it. Bottom line still the same. Shooting fish in a barrel who could not defend themselves. If some of them had been able to have guns it needed not be a slaughter. Yet the law makers there will respond with more anti gun laws.

Yes, they would always try to not report that. If someone uses a gun for good you would be hard pressed to find the AP admit it.
Fox also reported tonite that the gunman was chased off by a guy with a credit card machine. Sounds fishy. Why would a heavily armed cold-blooded killer be scared off by a guy with a credit card machine? Seems like he'd just shoot the guy.

Fox also reported tonite that the gunman was chased off by a guy with a credit card machine. Sounds fishy. Why would a heavily armed cold-blooded killer be scared off by a guy with a credit card machine? Seems like he'd just shoot the guy.
That is part of the same story AP was giving. They had an interview with the guy I did not bother to watch. They said he threw the machine at him, then the guy tried to shoot him as he dodged between cars. At some point shooter went back to car for another gun, guy said he found gun we assume belonged to shooter, aimed and tried to fire it was empty. He then claimed he threw it at windshield and it shattered and scared the guy and he took off. Have to guess Fox is taking it from the same place AP got it from.

The people who conflate a terrorist psycho killing people in another country to American gun rights are morons who should refrain from procreating so as to promote a generally more intelligent human species.

^^^

This!

And it is this too...

It is like when a foreign country, various countries, a group of people or an INDIVIDUAL political leader b____s about the US of A all of the time no matter who (D/R) is in the District of Criminals aka Crazy Land but when THEY NEED HELP or they need guns since they got RID of their own guns... they come begging to the USA for HELP in goods, money, manpower, military equipment, using our military men/women so we can shed our own blood, sweat and tears to HELP them, etc.

Cate

At the second Mosque a worshipper returned fire with a gun and sent the attacker retreating was in an earlier report but that seems to have been ignored in later news because it doesn't fit the Media Agenda...and the attacker was Australian. Hmmm

This was on the foreign and national news but it has NOT been promoted a lot.

It does not fit the anti gun agenda!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top