JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a dimming of enlightenment in many parts of the world," he said.

The one part I agree with, but not in the way he means. I would think that now is more important than ever for citizens to possess and be proficient with semi auto rifles.

Straight outta New Zealand. Here comes the ban. Following in Australia's footsteps. Will the ban the Go Pro's too? Progressives here are salivating at the mouth.

Christchurch mosque shootings: New Zealand to ban semi-automatic weapons

Yeah, because gun bans in Australia have worked so well.... except I see this on the TV every year that I come over here.

:rolleyes:

7298E988-2A61-414F-8012-36AAFDB30F4D.jpeg A61B8A2E-8E68-429B-A117-7A7F28E0BFB7.jpeg 1BEC0191-A6D2-4A43-9405-8B7C9F13AF82.jpeg 3EB2FA22-E6D8-4A8B-B546-8E94FB5AB8CA.jpeg 3D2EB50D-3440-4EF6-A120-18C613D22EFE.jpeg 31EC4DC6-5785-44BE-A81A-B2BE810DE502.jpeg 2055C1C8-544F-40E8-AD4D-C71B3743BC26.jpeg CC400854-A86D-402E-8BAA-2E77AADC59AA.jpeg 6BFA5A30-FA4D-44BB-9632-968D9808AA09.jpeg

New Zealand banned U.S. Navy ships from port because we have nukes. I wonder if that will keep fallout off of them if the big one comes down.

Various U.S. citizens being blamed for "speaking words into the world" that have caused this. It won't be too long before speech is banned too! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The people who conflate a terrorist psycho killing people in another country to American gun rights are morons who should refrain from procreating so as to promote a generally more intelligent human species.

The people who conflate a terrorist psycho killing people in another country to American gun rights are morons who should refrain from procreating so as to promote a generally more intelligent human species.
Our politicians and elitists who will leverage every crisis to further their agenda, will now use this against us in the most destructive ways possible. Wait til this gets taken up by the UN....

I feel we are at a crossroads in world history, just the mere fact of trying to link was is spoken in one country being the catalyst to nut job action in another, half a world away, should have each one of us gravely concerned, not only for our own future, but the futures of our children, grandchildren and generations to come.

They're setting the scenario for something far greater and far moe sinister then our collective psychies can fathom.

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding...". -that Harvey Danger guy.

Our politicians and elitists who will leverage every crisis to further their agenda, will now use this against us in the most destructive ways possible. Wait til this gets taken up by the UN....

I feel we are at a crossroads in world history, just the mere fact of trying to link was is spoken in one country being the catalyst to nut job action in another, half a world away, should have each one of us gravely concerned, not only for our own future, but the futures of our children, grandchildren and generations to come.

They're setting the scenario for something far greater and far moe sinister then our collective psychies can fathom.

May have been sarcasm, but not hard to fathom, total disarmament is their initial goal. With total disarmament comes total control and history tells us the rest of the story.

there is your problem gun owners sit and run their mouths on the internet....mulon labe antis are morons etc etc etc

one could easily argue antis arent morons as you think....they know Americans ARE morons and they are winning with their tactics....are they not?

terrorist across the world blame you! so YOU get more gun laws...who's loosing?

cow farts and meatless mondays and free everything.....now there is an ideology and a political party I can get behind.
thanks & keep voting democrat your continued support certainly has been emboldening them, we will be finished off in no time whatsoever:(

all we need now is a PARADE of marching BUBBA'S with AR15's to be displayed on the TV outlets to further convince the mommies your gun nuts

Again damn shame that the people who were being shot could not shoot back. Those gun laws worked real well. They again made sure only the sicko bad guy had a gun.
At the second Mosque a worshipper returned fire with a gun and sent the attacker retreating was in an earlier report but that seems to have been ignored in later news because it doesn't fit the Media Agenda...and the attacker was Australian. Hmmm

there is your problem gun owners sit and run their mouths on the internet....mulon labe antis are morons etc etc etc

one could easily argue antis arent morons as you think....they know Americans ARE morons and they are winning with their tactics....are they not?

"Most" of the people in charge, like lawmakers, know full well what they are doing. Look how they live. Most are VERY wealthy as they tell the masses it's the rich who are evil. They are laughing up their sleeves behind closed doors. They want power. Many have more money than could ever be spent. They want power over others. Sadly many gun owners either support these people flat out, or support them simply by refusing to vote against them. The "poor" who are anti gun and all in on free everything of course do believe what they are told. That everyone will be taken care of and no one will have to work. For ultimate control you of course can NOT have the masses owning guns. So slowly they convince the populace to give up rights. Not just gun rights but that is an important one.
Anyone who reads history can easily see what happens when a Gov. is granted total power. The masses who were all in on it soon find just how miserable it is. If they have guns they are MUCH harder to control after it all goes south.

I suspect that if all firearm production ended today ( god forbid ) I would not see the end to guns in the next hundred years and the number of shootings would increase as the US became more vulnerable to those with devious intent.

At the second Mosque a worshipper returned fire with a gun and sent the attacker retreating was in an earlier report but that seems to have been ignored in later news because it doesn't fit the Media Agenda...and the attacker was Australian. Hmmm

Well, well, well. You are correct I have heard ZERO about this. If it turns out to be true the media will of course NEVER tell anyone about this. Does not fit the agenda. Does show something that is always true of these. These sicko's never want to go up against a gun. They either run, surrender or shoot themselves when they start taking incoming fire. I can't ever remember one of these where the shooter wanted to take on armed people. Always go for soft targets where they will not be shot back at.

"Most" of the people in charge, like lawmakers, know full well what they are doing. Look how they live. Most are VERY wealthy as they tell the masses it's the rich who are evil. They are laughing up their sleeves behind closed doors. They want power. Many have more money than could ever be spent. They want power over others. Sadly many gun owners either support these people flat out, or support them simply by refusing to vote against them. The "poor" who are anti gun and all in on free everything of course do believe what they are told. That everyone will be taken care of and no one will have to work. For ultimate control you of course can NOT have the masses owning guns. So slowly they convince the populace to give up rights. Not just gun rights but that is an important one.
Anyone who reads history can easily see what happens when a Gov. is granted total power. The masses who were all in on it soon find just how miserable it is. If they have guns they are MUCH harder to control after it all goes south.
And if 20th century history teaches us anything, once the government has control and the people cannot defend themselves, genocide ensues...

Isn't that what some of these elitists are calling for, a drastic reduction in world population... In other words genocide... Or is there some other plan to drastically reduce the world population?

I suspect that if all firearm production ended today ( god forbid ) I would not see the end to guns in the next hundred years and the number of shootings would increase as the US became more vulnerable to those with devious intent.

I have long tried to tell people who are all in on simply making guns illegal, how do you think this would work? Most criminals are already, well criminals. So why did the law not stop them? So add one more law and they will obey??? Also I ask them would you want to be a Cop if they really did just take all the guns? How long till criminals would start targeting cops to take their guns when the market of stolen ones started to dry up? When I ask stuff like this they of course all react the same way. Get angry, start refusing to answer, walk away in a huff saying "well I feel......". That is the bottom line. Emotion. They feel and facts no longer matter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top