JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems really interesting!

Plus there is:

MeWe Secret Chat
MeWe offers Secret Chat as an option for MeWe users. MeWe has no way to decrypt Secret Chat messages of MeWe users because the messages are end-to-end encrypted and MeWe does not have any knowledge of their private keys. The encrypted messages and media (images, videos etc.) in MeWe Secret Chat are deleted on MeWe servers after they have been delivered successfully. Header information of MeWe Secret Chat messages (sender, recipient etc.) is protected by an additional encryption layer for transmission to the server, and from the server to the recipient, to prevent eavesdropping by third parties (e.g. in open wireless LANs).

-Would seem a great way to communicate with friends.

I did not know that aspect, interesting. :)

Though most certainly not technologically disinclined, I've never done the mainstream social media (e.g., Facebook, Instgram, Twitter, et al.), and I never will. When these platforms emerged I remember thinking they looked like a stupid waste of time. Now I know they are a stupid waste of time and glad I didn't bother. :p

CJ,

Thanks for your response.

Given my overarching cynicism, I'd like to see proof, not just verbal/written assurance from the CEO.

How can that be accomplished?

Don't know...but in my experience I've been told not to worry, trust us we won't screw you and then...

CJ,

Thanks for your response.

Given my overarching cynicism, I'd like to see proof, not just verbal/written assurance from the CEO.

How can that be accomplished?

Don't know...but in my experience I've been told not to worry, trust us we won't screw you and then...

There are many searchable articles on the web, not able to put the time in right now, I'm busy gathering signatures for I-1094.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top