JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some years ago , our Government spent 2 million dollars to do a study. What would happen if at midnite , all guns and ammo disappeared out of the USA ?
The study concluded that by noon a gun and ammo would be made by someone and someone would be killed with it !

there is your problem gun owners sit and run their mouths on the internet....mulon labe antis are morons etc etc etc

one could easily argue antis arent morons as you think....they know Americans ARE morons and they are winning with their tactics....are they not?

terrorist across the world blame you! so YOU get more gun laws...who's loosing?

cow farts and meatless mondays and free everything.....now there is an ideology and a political party I can get behind.
thanks & keep voting democrat your continued support certainly has been emboldening them, we will be finished off in no time whatsoever:(

all we need now is a PARADE of marching BUBBA'S with AR15's to be displayed on the liberal TV outlets to further convince the mommies your gun nuts

Tyranny / oppression has always required a large populations of morons, easily persuaded to promote the plans of their overlords.

It's not that 99.99% of them are not imbeciles, it's that the .01% of them with sinister intent and relative intelligence are succeeding in leading the army of imbeciles.

Nothing really new here. When you dumb down a population they become more easily manipulated and the population's average intelligence, experience, and practical knowledge has been going in the toilet for decades.

Just hoping the all the issues come to a climax in one big moment rather than further decades of decay so this can get nipped in the bud and be done with for a few generations until the cycle repeats.

1)Hard times create strong men.
2)Strong men create easy times.
3)Easy times create weak men.
4)Weak men create hard times.

Seems like were somewhere in the stage between #3 and #4

It's not that 99.99% of them are not imbeciles, it's that the .01% of them with sinister intent and relative intelligence are succeeding in leading the army of imbeciles.

This can be summed up as: "A person can be smart, but people are almost always stupid"

Tyranny / oppression has always required a large populations of morons, easily persuaded to promote the plans of their overlords.

Nothing really new here. When you dumb down a population they become more easily manipulated and the population's average intelligence, experience, and practical knowledge has been going in the toilet for decades.

Just hoping the all the issues come to a climax in one big moment rather than further decades of decay so this can get nipped in the bud and be done with for a few generations until the cycle repeats.

1)Hard times create strong men.
2)Strong men create easy times.
3)Easy times create weak men.
4)Weak men create hard times.

Seems like were somewhere in the stage between #3 and #4

Sadly this is the biggest problem leading to this. Most of the US just lives so damn well. Even the "poor" now live in ways Kings could not dream of a few centuries back. Many parents have made life so easy for their kids that the kids run around waving signs saying "down with rich" and such. All while they have a phone in their pocket that cost what a decent used car can be had for and they see nothing amiss.

Well I downloaded a copy of the guy's manifesto just in case (and in all likelihood) it gets deleted or altered to fit certain narratives. Essentially, the guy WANTED to spark war. He even alluded to the United States and our pro-gun/anti-gun conflict here saying that he wants the anti-gunners to overreach which will in turn cause the pro-gunners to fight back and take control. Why we needed to be associated with some f'n nutjob from Australia (where he was from) to mass murder a bunch of people I haven't the faintest clue. All I know is that this is exactly what the guy wanted. They are playing in to his hands and he knew they would.

Well, well, well. You are correct I have heard ZERO about this. If it turns out to be true the media will of course NEVER tell anyone about this. Does not fit the agenda. Does show something that is always true of these. These sicko's never want to go up against a gun. They either run, surrender or shoot themselves when they start taking incoming fire. I can't ever remember one of these where the shooter wanted to take on armed people. Always go for soft targets where they will not be shot back at.
It's true. He killed 40 some odd people at the first mosque before moving to the second where he only killed 7 and that's where an armed civilian returned fire and the guy was unable to kill more (which he stated he was trying to kill more).

It's true. He killed 40 some odd people at the first mosque before moving to the second where he only killed 7 and that's where an armed civilian returned fire and the guy was unable to kill more (which he stated he was trying to kill more).
I can see why the "news" is of course never going to make this "front page". Just a damn shame someone could not end his life. Now the tax payers there have to support this waste for decades to come.

So a crazy guy blames the actions of a few on the entire group and kills them. Then society blames the actions of one guy on an entire group and attacks them with the law.

When are people going to learn that an individuals action does not represent the group they feel a need to associate themselves with?

By this logic you would deny every member of a political party the right to vote if even a single criminal who associated with that party performed a crime.

Sound insane? Yes, yes it is... Why is the world insane?

So a crazy guy blames the actions of a few on the entire group and kills them. Then society blames the actions of one guy on an entire group and attacks them with the law.

When are people going to learn that an individuals action does not represent the group they feel a need to associate themselves with?

By this logic you would deny every member of a political party the right to vote if even a single criminal who associated with that party performed a crime.

Sound insane? Yes, yes it is... Why is the world insane?
Emotion. Way too many people follow emotion and no longer want to hear facts. Leaders are very good at playing on emotions.

banning semi autos over there will do nothing.

the next shooting over there they will shrug their shoulders and say "how could this happen? we banned guns??!?!"

bans dont work. even if guns NEVER were invented, people still would be killing people.

I'll be damned if I let anyone use this event as another excuse to weaken my ability to defend myself and my family. The lesson is clear: one armed "good guy" could have significantly minimized the number of victims, or prevented the tragedy altogether.

AP, has a different take on the story someone shot at freak show to stop him. Again this is AP so its about as reliable as the stuff at the check stand. They (AP) are saying a hero ran after the shooter with a credit card machine and threw it at him. Which lead to the shooter returning to his car to grab another gun. The good guy then found a gun that presumably was dropped by the shooter, took aim and, gun was empty. So he threw the empty gun at shooters car, shattering windshield. That this made the shooter flee. Even if this is exactly how this went down it still shows what "could have been". If some there had indeed had guns and had been able to shoot back, well chances are many would still be alive.

The only way to stop violence is with violence. Holding hands in a peace circle doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things. They're trying to give police the monopoly on using violence to deter shooters. Well it took police 7 minutes to arrive. An armed person in the first mosque would have been there on the spot.

The only way to stop violence is with violence. Holding hands in a peace circle doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things. They're trying to give police the monopoly on using violence to deter shooters. Well it took police 7 minutes to arrive. An armed person in the first mosque would have been there on the spot.

YEP! Anyone brave enough to try to distract the shooter in any way would be able to stop this. Instead of distracting the shooter simply shoot him. Sadly most voters there will of course just go along with the idea of making guns even harder to get.

They think by banning firearms they will put an end to terrorists, as if terrorist will submit and comply with these laws and have no means

To be honest, the politicians could care less about the people who were slaughtered. This is just time for more laws, power and more hours in the spotlight so people can hear them make their heroic speeches about saving the world from "guns", not terrorists of course.

All I have to point out to these idiot gun grabbers and to the few politicians who actually don't know what the hell they are doing (as most know banning guns won't do sh**, but have an agenda) are past terrorist attacks that wrecked massive casualties even beyond yesterday's Mosque shooting. Let me refresh some memories.. First there was Timothy McVeigh who murdered 168 people with fertilizer fueled bombs. Freakin' fertilizer; yes, ammonium nitrate that is used to grow your tomatoes. Then let us look at the terrorist attack in Nice france, where one Muslim guy in a rented U-Haul type box truck mows down 87 innocent men, women and children. I also didn't hear any statements about banning rental trucks nationwide after the incident. As well, I never heard anyone talking about fighting Francophobia. Yes, people are screaming out about racism, but the racism some MUslims in France showed against native French people didn't seem to warrant any media outcry about bigotry that many French and EUropeans claim they face from MUslims. As well, when Muslims went around Paris gunning down people as they sat there and eat peacefully in their cafes, I didn't hear any cry to ban guns in Europe. WHy is it when a guy who calls himself "White Nationalist" carries out a massacre suddenly we need to ban all guns, since "white people with guns" are all responsible for all the world's murders.

I am just sick of how the media and politicians uses these opportunities to their advantage and the media makes millions of dollars on all the stories of bloodshed. Your loss is their gain. People should only be grateful these maniacs choose to use guns over other tools. If a terrorist wants to commit an act of mass carnage, has some intelligence, plans his attack out, he can massacre many more people with other tools, including home made bombs and even vehicles than with a firearm. People also seem to forget how a young kid, who was hardly trained at all , successfully detonated a bomb at a live concert in London, killing, wounding and maiming many people. We live in an age of people who have a thirst for blood and who are fueled by the internet/social media. It is just a matter of time before these maniacs will unleash more carnage. Taking away people's means to defend themselves is just pure Nazism and the government around the world encourage these attacks as they are just means of empowering themselves.

I would encourage NEw Zealanders to stand up for their freedom and fight. As for the guy in the mosque who stopped the shooter by shooting back at him, he violated New Zealand's law and may look at facing charges. It is against the law in New Zealand to use a firearm in self-defense. The same goes for Canada and most countries in the UK COmmonwealth. I would ike to commend this man and before they start promoting their inevitable Australia Gun Ban, maybe they can highlight that this man broke New Zealand law by defending hte people in his mosque from this crazed lunatic.

To me, the greatest act of terrorism is a government denying their citizens the inherent, God given right to defend their loved ones and families. And to me, that is the real terrorist act that occurred yesterday and was the real reason so many innocent people had to die. It is government operating in a fascist manner and helping to empower these maniacs to have free reign. Even the greatest pacifists in the world, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, etc all agree with me that denying a law abiding citizen their right to defend themselves and their loved ones is one of the most inhumane acts any government can perform on its citizens.

Gandhi said:
'Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look back upon the Act depriving the whole nation of arms as the blackest

Every year when you come over there, huh?

Yeah, I'm in Australia right now (I fly back to the States tomorrow) for a nephew's wedding in Adelaide. I was here last April for my M.I.L.'s 90th B-day.... my visa from last year is still valid and I didn't have to get one for this year because it has been slightly less than a year since it was issued... they're good for 12 months.... what's your point, don't believe me?

Like I said.... every firkin' time I come over here and watch the news there's a shooting, a machete attack (happened a block away from us in Perth 2-yrs ago), a murder/suicide by gun of a rural family in Western Australia, or a murdered woman's body found alongside a back road (last year), or a massive knife fight in downtown Sydney (3-yrs ago). BTW- although you can own them w/o restrictions, it's illegal to even carry a pocket knife in Australia.

You never hear about these things going on in Australia from the U.S. MSM....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR