JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think what it comes down to is that the Democrats will push not for an Assault Weapon Ban, but rather a complete ban on semi automatic rifles and pistols. This will eventually lead to a very strict registration system to purchase any type of firearm and I wouldn't be surprised if even high caliber rifles are banned, as they are in many other more fascist/dictatorship led countries. They will go for a gun destruction policy like in Australia. Sadly, they will falsely make claims that Australia's crime rate significantly dropped after the gun ban and that America will follow suit.

These demo-fascists will never stop until you are totally unarmed and then have totally submitted to their power and ideologies.

Like Hitler, the Democrat leaders have studied deeply about population control and are much more education on this subject, possibly than you or I. What power-hungry person wouldn't spend a significant amount of time studying about how to program the very subjects they have power over to increase that power.

The best way to increase power is to infuse fear into the masses and make them feel that by increasing the power of the leaders and decreasing the power of the citizenry, that they will be able to protect the citizenry from themselves, as well as threats from abroad.

History has proven when these fascists come to power, that they end up becoming more of a threat to their society than any perceived threat internally or externally. In fact, Joseph Stalin, for example, was responsible for the murder of almost as many of his own people as were killed by foreign forces in WWII. Hitler, of course, systematically exterminated people in his own society. These people who were murdered were all disarmed and stripped of any God given rights as we know them today before being killed.

According to recent news, the statement about the CHL was made by the girl not the deceased. The video started after the shooting.
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reportsthat Castile did have a valid concealed carry permit from Hennepin County (some on the Internet have used a Ramsey County Sheriff's Department Tweet on Castile not applying for a permit through that county as evidence he didn't have one; the Star-Tribune, however, cites a source, in reporting that he obtained one through another county, while living in Robbinsdale, MN).

This is why I hate the " media ". Any moron with a internet connection and a keyboard can type up all sorts of nonsense and call it news.
you should trust a right wing, " patriotic " news source as much as any of the far left ones. Both are utter bubblegum.

Well like one of those articles that were posted, they stop him as a suspect in an armed robbery.
So they were on high alert. We don't know, but even by the girlfriends own admission he told them he had a gun as he reached for his license, supposedly.

I have been pulled over while carrying.
I had my license and CHL out before the police officer even got out of his car.
That way when he got to my window ai had my cards out and I didn't have to reach for anything.
I would think an officer would shoot my honkey arse just the same if I do something stupid.
When I get pulled over I already have all of my stuff together..I roll down my window and have both hands out of the truck so they can see them, I always say l have a concealed permit..never mention gun..and I don't move unless told it's ok... I appreciate the dangers of the job and value my life. If you don't act a fool no reason to be treated like one

You're right. It's not a reliable source. Here's why: The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Castile did have a valid concealed carry permit from Hennepin County (some on the Internet have used a Ramsey County Sheriff's Department Tweet on Castile not applying for a permit through that county as evidence he didn't have one; the Star-Tribune, however, cites a source, in reporting that he obtained one through another county, while living in Robbinsdale, MN).

And here's the victim's extensive 55 item rap sheet, comprised almost exclusively of administrative infractions:

1. Violate instr permit – dismissed
2. No proof of insurance – guilty
3. Basic speed – guilty
4. Driving after suspension – dismissed
5. No proof of insurance – guilty
6. No seat belt use – dismissed
7. No proof of insurance – guilty
8. Impede traffic – dismissed
9. No Minnesota driver's license – amended charge guilty
10. Driving after suspension of driver's license – Convicted
11. No proof of insurance – dismissed
12. No proof of insurance – convicted
13. Driving after revocation – Dismissed
15. Driving after suspension – Dismissed
16. No proof of insurance – guilty
17. Speeding – dismissed
18. Driver's license – failure to obtain new – dismissed
19. Muffler required – dismissed
20. Driving after revocation – guilty
21. Operation of motor vehicle after loss of license prohibited – dismissed
22. Dangerous public road/water – convicted
23. Driving after revocation – convicted
24. No proof of insurance – dismissed
25. Driving after revocation – convicted
26. Seat belt violation – dismissed
27. Driving after revocation – convicted
28. Proof on insurance – Dismissed
29. Driving after revocation – convicted
30. Driving after revocation – convicted
31. Driving after revocation – convicted
32. Seat belt required – convicted
33. Seat belt required – convicted
34. Driving after revocation – convicted
35. Driving after revocation – convicted
36. Driving after revocation – convicted
37. Driving after revocation – convicted
38. Driving after revocation – convicted
39. Driving after revocation – convicted
40. Stop/stand/park vehicle at any place where official signs prohibit stopping – convicted
41. Expired registration – dismissed
42. Snow emergency parking restrictions – convicted
43. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted
44. Abandon motor vehicle on any public/private property without consent – convicted
45. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted

More from Philando's criminal history in Ramsey, County, Minnesota.

In Dakota County, he also had some traffic offenses:

46. Driving after suspension – guilty

In Hennepin County, Castile had these violations:

47. Driving after revocation – convicted
48. Display altered/fictitious insurance card – dismissed
49. Driving after revocation – convicted
50. Seat belt required – dismissed
51. Uninsured vehicle – convicted
52. Driving after revocation – dismissed
53. Seat belt required – dismissed
54. Impromper display original plate – convicted
55. Seat belt required – convicted
Well obviously traffic offences carry a hefty penalty...one should drive safely or face the consequences

Unless we enforce people to take classes on how to deal with nervous police officers, I think we will have to accept that of the millions and millions of conceal carry license holders, some of us are going to not know all the rules about interactions with police and some may make mistakes. I am almost positive what happened was he asked for identification and while he was reaching for it he told the officer he had a firearm and a permit and the police officer freaked out screamed for him to show him his hands and then unloaded rounds into him while he moved his hands to be visible. I am almost positive that the guy did not even attempt to reach for his firearm, contrary to the statement the officer made. I guess the Grand Jury will bring out the details, but I cannot be sure that I would trust the outcome and, as always, the jury and law will be on the side of the officer.

This officer was reckless firing 4 rounds with a young girl in the backseat. Had he shot that girl, all hell would have broken lose. I'm amazed at how many people overlook that.. The fact is you have a high strung cop who told the guy first to get his ID, the guy was being polite and said he has a licensed pistol (so we have heard). Even if he just said I have a gun officer, that should not result in a death sentence. Not many criminals, with a woman and child in their car (especially) will go and announce that they have a gun that they are going to pull out and shoot you with. I would say 99 out of 100 criminals who are going to shoot a police officer at a stop would go out of their way not to disclose they have a firearm.

A police officer also should understand that some people will notify him of the gun and the tone of voice would probably make a big difference as well. If someone belligerent psycho, screams " I HAVE A GUN".. Is quite different from some stating calmly, "Officer, I have a firearm". Is it a good idea to say it in that manner? No, of course not. However, as I said, of the millions of gun owners and those carrying firearms, not everyone will understand how to interact with police and they shouldn't be put to death as a result.

I think the violence and glorification of violence in the black community have contributed to the reactions of many of these police, however. I am not totally for blindly blaming all cops as being evil. I'm saying that responsibility should be where it should be. However, I do feel that the black community overlooks its own offenses and the violence that proliferates internally from within black communities. Obviously, with the Dallas shooting, I will have more understanding now when cops get jumpy on the trigger. I wish black community would get together to work on helping themselves rather than constantly act as helpless victims and help better their communities. The biggest victims of the violence in the black communities are black people themselves. As well, police are not the ones wiping out and executing the majority of black people . If you look at statistics, black people are commiitting the majority of murders among their own people.

Why won't Black Lives Matter and all the other civil rights groups speak out against violence committed against innocent black people by black perpetrators? I know the media will only focus on racial issues and try to ignite race wars. Also, how many black people have been killed by black police officers? If a black police officer feels threatened by a black person, does that make him racist? The fact that Philando Castile was killed by a Latino cop also doesn't seem to be recognized. They claim this is racism against black people by white people, yet a Latino person cannot be considered a white Caucasian, but this is, once again, how the media portrays the scenario to ignite the race war.

It doesn't make it right and I will say that regardless of our skin color or religion, an American citizen is an American citizen and I don't care what predispositions you may have, that person has rights and if you violate them you need to suffer the consequences.

I think what it comes down to is that the Democrats will push not for an Assault Weapon Ban, but rather a complete ban on semi automatic rifles and pistols. This will eventually lead to a very strict registration system to purchase any type of firearm and I wouldn't be surprised if even high caliber rifles are banned, as they are in many other more fascist/dictatorship led countries. They will go for a gun destruction policy like in Australia. Sadly, they will falsely make claims that Australia's crime rate significantly dropped after the gun ban and that America will follow suit.

These demo-fascists will never stop until you are totally unarmed and then have totally submitted to their power and ideologies.

Like Hitler, the Democrat leaders have studied deeply about population control and are much more education on this subject, possibly than you or I. What power-hungry person wouldn't spend a significant amount of time studying about how to program the very subjects they have power over to increase that power.

The best way to increase power is to infuse fear into the masses and make them feel that by increasing the power of the leaders and decreasing the power of the citizenry, that they will be able to protect the citizenry from themselves, as well as threats from abroad.

History has proven when these fascists come to power, that they end up becoming more of a threat to their society than any perceived threat internally or externally. In fact, Joseph Stalin, for example, was responsible for the murder of almost as many of his own people as were killed by foreign forces in WWII. Hitler, of course, systematically exterminated people in his own society. These people who were murdered were all disarmed and stripped of any God given rights as we know them today before being killed.

I have to disagree. They will still take baby steps and as far as obummer he will still push the states to do it.
They make make an assault weapons ban, but I think even Dems know that's pointless seeing how there are probably 20 million in homes across America if not more.

They will push a mag capacity ban and continue to push state and local politicians to pass BS gun laws with the popular public opinion. That way as they get the blue states on their side they can blame the red states for the remaining violence and take action to turn those into blue states as well

I have to disagree. They will still take baby steps and as far as obummer he will still push the states to do it.
They make make an assault weapons ban, but I think even Dems know that's pointless seeing how there are probably 20 million in homes across America if not more.

They will push a mag capacity ban and continue to push state and local politicians to pass BS gun laws with the popular public opinion. That way as they get the blue states on their side they can blame the red states for the remaining violence and take action to turn those into blue states as well

Clear Conscience, my theory was just one of many theories. However, I am hearing from more and more Democrat politicians pushing for the "Australian Style Gun Ban".. The Democrats have seen that all these attempted little bans of this or that are not so effective. I think it would not be so far fetched in a Clinton presidency if her new agenda is to save America from guns with the "Australian Model".

I cannot really predict anymore though what the next step of action the fascists will take.

Last Edited:
Of course they are. It's like selling a car.
You ask for a few thousand more than you want and then when you get talked down you still win.

Either way, it may be time to figure out what name we give our well regulated militia

Unless we enforce people to take classes on how to deal with nervous police officers, I think we will have to accept that of the millions and millions of conceal carry license holders, some of us are going to not know all the rules about interactions with police and some may make mistakes. I am almost positive what happened was he asked for identification and while he was reaching for it he told the officer he had a firearm and a permit and the police officer freaked out screamed for him to show him his hands and then unloaded rounds into him while he moved his hands to be visible. I am almost positive that the guy did not even attempt to reach for his firearm, contrary to the statement the officer made. I guess the Grand Jury will bring out the details, but I cannot be sure that I would trust the outcome and, as always, the jury and law will be on the side of the officer.

This officer was reckless firing 4 rounds with a young girl in the backseat. Had he shot that girl, all hell would have broken lose. I'm amazed at how many people overlook that.. The fact is you have a high strung cop who told the guy first to get his ID, the guy was being polite and said he has a licensed pistol (so we have heard). Even if he just said I have a gun officer, that should not result in a death sentence. Not many criminals, with a woman and child in their car (especially) will go and announce that they have a gun that they are going to pull out and shoot you with. I would say 99 out of 100 criminals who are going to shoot a police officer at a stop would go out of their way not to disclose they have a firearm.

A police officer also should understand that some people will notify him of the gun and the tone of voice would probably make a big difference as well. If someone belligerent psycho, screams " I HAVE A GUN".. Is quite different from some stating calmly, "Officer, I have a firearm". Is it a good idea to say it in that manner? No, of course not. However, as I said, of the millions of gun owners and those carrying firearms, not everyone will understand how to interact with police and they shouldn't be put to death as a result.

I think the violence and glorification of violence in the black community have contributed to the reactions of many of these police, however. I am not totally for blindly blaming all cops as being evil. I'm saying that responsibility should be where it should be. However, I do feel that the black community overlooks its own offenses and the violence that proliferates internally from within black communities. Obviously, with the Dallas shooting, I will have more understanding now when cops get jumpy on the trigger. I wish black community would get together to work on helping themselves rather than constantly act as helpless victims and help better their communities. The biggest victims of the violence in the black communities are black people themselves. As well, police are not the ones wiping out and executing the majority of black people . If you look at statistics, black people are commiitting the majority of murders among their own people.

Why won't Black Lives Matter and all the other civil rights groups speak out against violence committed against innocent black people by black perpetrators? I know the media will only focus on racial issues and try to ignite race wars. Also, how many black people have been killed by black police officers? If a black police officer feels threatened by a black person, does that make him racist? The fact that Philando Castile was killed by a Latino cop also doesn't seem to be recognized. They claim this is racism against black people by white people, yet a Latino person cannot be considered a white Caucasian, but this is, once again, how the media portrays the scenario to ignite the race war.

It doesn't make it right and I will say that regardless of our skin color or religion, an American citizen is an American citizen and I don't care what predispositions you may have, that person has rights and if you violate them you need to suffer the consequences.
First let me say I mean no disrespect when I post the below comment.
I watched the videos from Dallas, I read what members of the black community tweeted about the incident. I worked in corrections and saw offenders first hand. I read the quote from the suspect that was blown up where he said he wanted to kill white people and police officers. Knowing for myself all that I have seen to the best of my knowledge is factual...I am tired of having to say I'm sorry I'm white ( figuratively speaking). I have never done anything to another race because of their skin tone, but I am hearing and reading from members of the black community that they want white people and cops dead. OK WTF...It is a shame that most white people will not even say the word black for fear of being called racists. Not I nor my father nor my father's father's father had slaves so why do I have to pay for it? Whites are constantly being accused of racism when if you look at it I see more these days coming from the other side of the fence. BET..black entertainment television..BCR black college reunion week in Daytona Beach Florida..NAACP ..the list is extensive of African American benefits and organizations. I believe in my heart that if there were white organizations like this they would be branded racist very quickly. Any racism is wrong but if stones are to be thrown then the ones throwing them should not live in glass houses.

I don't see a great deal of difference between the two articles - the main being that Castile did have a CWP, but in a different county.

The officer reported he stopped them because he thought Castile was the robbery suspect. There was a call at the same time that supports that. Castile does indeed strongly resemble the suspect, even though it was not him.

There was no broken tail light, which is evident in the photos of the previous article. It is possible that the officer told Castile it was a broken tail light to keep from tipping him off if he was the suspect.

As the investigation continues we will learn more. At this time I'm not convinced this was intentional on the part of the officer, but if the facts show otherwise I hope he is convicted and appropriately punished.

The Baton Rouge killing, however, looks pretty blatant, and I can't imagine it being anything other than out and out murder.

I don't see a great deal of difference between the two articles - the main being that Castile did have a CWP, but in a different county.

The officer reported he stopped them because he thought Castile was the robbery suspect. There was a call at the same time that supports that. Castile does indeed strongly resemble the suspect, even though it was not him.

There was no broken tail light, which is evident in the photos of the previous article. It is possible that the officer told Castile it was a broken tail light to keep from tipping him off if he was the suspect.

As the investigation continues we will learn more. At this time I'm not convinced this was intentional on the part of the officer, but if the facts show otherwise I hope he is convicted and appropriately punished.

The Baton Rouge killing, however, looks pretty blatant, and I can't imagine it being anything other than out and out murder.
The facts are not substantially different, except that the latter article has more actual facts. The first article builds a case for justification of the shooting out of speculation and innuendo using the few facts it contains. The implication is that the victim did not have a CHL because the local county sheriff didn't issue him one. We all know that's false. He did have one.

They imply that the robbery suspect could be him, not unless he can grow 1/4" of beard in 3 days.

They imply that the gun barely visible in the picture of the victim can be matched to the gun used in the robbery. The only discernible common characteristic is that they both appear to be black.

They even try to blame the lie about the broken tail light on the girlfriend instead of the police, where it belongs. Had the victim actually been the suspect they were after, and had they found evidence of a crime due to the stop it would probably have to be thrown out under the exclusionary rule because they arguably had no real probable cause to stop him.

The latter article tries to paint the victim as a career criminal, when his most serious offense is driving without a license. They cite 55 "arrests" when the bulk of those infractions were seat belt violations and driving without insurance, infractions that don't call for arrests.

The first article cited is a hit piece designed to discredit the victim. It's not helpful to anyone's cause. For people who believe its implications it tears down the victim dishonestly. For those who are smart enough to see the lies for what they are, it paints those who support the police as partisan liars who will go to any lengths to defend their heroes. It's the worst kind of pseudo-journalism.

Ooooopppps, we shot the wrong guy? Ahhhhhh well, let's build a case afterwards that he's a dirtbag and so yeah, he got shot but like, hey, he resembled a bad guy......
Drag it out, most people will forget, rinse, repeat.

One of us gets shot at a traffic stop? Well, even though he appeared squeaky clean he had an arsenal, and camo gear and thousands of rounds of ammo, and his ex wife said he yelled a lot and really liked guns, and he was on all sorts of gunsight
Internet posts, we found photos of him at a gun range.....so yeah, he was a powder keg we just took off the streets.
My advice, drive like a nun going to confession. I mean exactly the speed limit and use both hand and turn signals.

Brutus Out

I didn't see the national media whipping the country into a frenzy when 70yo Pastor Scott Creach was killed by police on his own property or when Otto Zehm was killed trying to buy a soda. I only know these cases because they were local and covered by local news.

Oh wait they were white and didn't fit the "victim" narrative.

We all get suckered into jumping to conclusions in these cases, just like the MSM do. And we all feed on it - I'm guilty of it myself. Even the POTUS does it.

Too bad we can't all (including the POTUS, MSM, BLM, etc.) assume that both parties are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe it was nothing more than a misunderstanding with mistakes made by both sides? Maybe racism/hate had nothing to do with it. Maybe criminal history had nothing to do with it. It would be nice if the story could play out in the investigation before everyone points fingers at straw men.

That said, I still haven't figured out how to get there myself, so, there you have it ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top