JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see how the baton rouge shooting was so blantent. The guy was a felon, had a gun, and was resisting.
Anyone with common sense should know all it takes is a second for him to move and can shoot an officer.

It seems blatent that the guy got himself killed.

He's certainly is not helping....he'd look at a big steamin'pile of dawg bubblegume and call it grandma's apple butter if it ft his desired narrative. For someone who promised to bring he country together he's been driving a steel wedge with a 16 lb hammer for 7 plus years.

Brutus out
Amen, brother!

Anyone with common sense should know all it takes is a second for him to move and can shoot an officer.

Ah, the main premise of gun control: something bad might happen, so we have to disarm people. Wait in any pro-gun forum long enough, and it is sure to turn up. :rolleyes: Propaganda runs far and deep.

Still, I keep getting back to the notion, that actual mala in se crimes with actual victims ought to be prosecuted, and nothing else. I realize that is a very quaint notion.

No just premise of real world.
If I do something stupid I expect to get killed.
Common sense.

Gun control advocates use that as propaganda to push it to the masses, but gun control isn't about safety, it's about tyranny without resistance.

Some POS felon with a gun, fighting back against the cops has nothing to do with that.
They have to protect themselves just like I would.

The weapon used in Dallas was an SKS (pictures are of an unmodified stripper clip loaded rifle).

The SKS is NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON even by the NY Safe Act or California expanded new laws.

The 7.62x39 is less powerful than a 30-30 and has very limited bullets available.

The "Gun Safety[?]" groups and the Democrats would have to change their definition of an "Assault Weapon" AGAIN to include the SKS.

Think it was HuffPo that had an article a few days ago how the SKS was a "relic" firearm and therefore, according to their expert knowledge, completely exempt from all firearms laws. According to them, anyone could just have it shipped to their door in the mail. They neglect to mention that the "anyone" would need to have a C&R FFL from the ATF.

Think it was HuffPo that had an article a few days ago how the SKS was a "relic" firearm and therefore, according to their expert knowledge, completely exempt from all firearms laws. According to them, anyone could just have it shipped to their door in the mail. They neglect to mention that the "anyone" would need to have a C&R FFL from the ATF.
Thats why I dont read their stuff they are almost as bad as msn

we all know end game is all of them gone. No one in America should own any gun according to them. That is the very reason why we shouldn't give up any of them. We give up one type of gun, one type of magazine or forward grip or pistol stock we might as well clean out the safes and turn them into plows for under privileged 3rd world crap holes....

A SKS carbine with iron sights is hardly a "sniper rifle".

Well then all the more reason to add it to the list. How about any repeating fire arm that it is possible to add a scope to.
Your grand dads model 94 used to be state of the art military technology. Their commin for all of em. Even jethros double barrel 12 ga.

No just premise of real world.
If I do something stupid I expect to get killed.
Common sense.

Gun control advocates use that as propaganda to push it to the masses, but gun control isn't about safety, it's about tyranny without resistance.

Some POS felon with a gun, fighting back against the cops has nothing to do with that.
They have to protect themselves just like I would.
So it's OK for a cop to take YOU down, sit on you with his partner and shoot you in the back?
Brother you got something twisted up in your head.
The guy was immobile .
NOT a THREAT in any way
The COPS bubblegumed up,not the guy. It does not matter what his record was. It what was going on at the time the cops shot him.
He was not a threat.

So it's OK for a cop to take YOU down, sit on you with his partner and shoot you in the back?
Brother you got something twisted up in your head.
The guy was immobile .
NOT a THREAT in any way
The COPS bubblegumed up,not the guy. It does not matter what his record was. It what was going on at the time the cops shot him.
He was not a threat.
Which situation are we talking about...I am pretty sure both situations the perp had a firearm and both put themselves in a bad situation

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top