JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another great ruling by Judge Don Quixote Roger T. Benitez that will come crashing into the windmill of the 9th Circuit shortly. Hopefully the SCOTUS hear it and others before it is too late.

but how difficult will it be to get one, even if it's legal. I have a feeling the hoops are going to be immeasurable

but how difficult will it be to get one, even if it's legal. I have a feeling the hoops are going to be immeasurable
My guess is it will be years before a person can buy one and that's only if scotus decides to take the case, and if they overturn the guaranteed 9th circuit emergency stay on this Benitez ruling. That emergency stay ruling should be next week and definitely before the 10 day injunction expires. Process is the same as the mag ban case, with all the same 9th circuit underhandedness.

Edit: re process of mag ban case compared to this one, mark smith said CA 9th circuit may not be able to pull the same shenanigans in using the same 11 judges like they did in the mag ban case. So there's a glimmer of hope if that's correct.

Last Edited:
My guess is it will be years before a person can buy one and that's only if scotus decides to take the case, and if they overturn the guaranteed 9th circuit emergency stay on this Benitez ruling. That emergency stay ruling should be next week and definitely before the 10 day injunction expires. Process is the same as the mag ban case, with all the same 9th circuit underhandedness.

Edit: re process of mag ban case compared to this one, mark smith said CA 9th circuit may not be able to pull the same shenanigans in using the same 11 judges like they did in the mag ban case. So there's a glimmer of hope if that's correct.
If it sticks there's precedence for WA

Well there's a lot of bill in the legislation right now that are going to make it hard for a lot of folks. It's quite a bummer.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top