JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one up north granted he should not have tell the cops the way he did that he had a gun and he should not have reached for anything after saying so. The one in Louisiana was actively resisting arrest and had a firearm, felon with a firearm

So how about instead of using their firearm as the first means of defense they try something else? We're always told cops completely lose their minds and revert to their training. Change the training. Use the damned taser, hose them down with some pepper spray or tear gas even though it makes the squad car stink later. Crack them over the head with the god damned billy club, brass knuckles whatever. Stop shooting people when they twitch. You get tired of hearing about these cops f'ing up and shooting kids and people who are resisting arrest. Get over yourselves. Maybe its not necessary to kill someone eve though they don't want to go to jail for selling cigarettes or whatever other penny anty bubblegum they happen to be doing on the sidewalk...

I never thought much of cops before gunning people down in the streets became so popular. Now I just think they are a menace to society.

Down south. The guy up north was executed .
Plain and simple
The one in Louisiana? was also if he was in fact was being held down by 2 officers,cops, and shot in the back
Gun or no gun, two guy on top and then shot?
Get another job!:mad:

No just premise of real world.
If I do something stupid I expect to get killed.
Common sense.

Gun control advocates use that as propaganda to push it to the masses, but gun control isn't about safety, it's about tyranny without resistance.

Some POS felon with a gun, fighting back against the cops has nothing to do with that.
They have to protect themselves just like I would.

The point of this is If I do something stupid with a gun I expect the reaction I get from a cop.
So easy to criticize when we are not there. We will never have all the facts so we don't know exactly what happened because we were not there. Do I think more control needs to be exercised...yes but unless I was on the operational end of the cops Glock I can't say what's right and what's wrong

So how about instead of using their firearm as the first means of defense they try something else? We're always told cops completely lose their minds and revert to their training. Change the training. Use the damned taser, hose them down with some pepper spray or tear gas even though it makes the squad car stink later. Crack them over the head with the god damned billy club, brass knuckles whatever. Stop shooting people when they twitch. You get tired of hearing about these cops f'ing up and shooting kids and people who are resisting arrest. Get over yourselves. Maybe its not necessary to kill someone eve though they don't want to go to jail for selling cigarettes or whatever other penny anty bubblegum they happen to be doing on the sidewalk...

I never thought much of cops before gunning people down in the streets became so popular. Now I just think they are a menace to society.

According to the store owner, the police were using their tasers on him. Another report says that Sterling reached for his gun, at which point the police shot him.

The report about Sterling grabbing for his gun is not yet confirmed by evidence. There is expected to be a little more footage to review that may help answer the question about whether or not he grabbed for a gun. Either way, I don't think this particular incident is fully settled yet. If, in fact, he did not reach for a gun, then I would expect the officer(s) to face charges in this case. That remains to be seen.

I'm wondering if they have an independent commission down there that will work side by side with the police while the incident is being reviewed, just to assure an impartial review of all the evidence.

Which situation are we talking about...I am pretty sure both situations the perp had a firearm and both put themselves in a bad situation
If your talking the sterling case and the Castile shooting? Not sure on the one Sterling's case but I do know Castile had a concealed weapons permit and was only reaching for ID.
and yes I believe the cop had asked him for I"D and think he's lying when he's screaming "I said not to" Because in the Video She says " NO sir you asked for ID"
If she was lying, she'd of not said that then, at least with not as much as surety as she does.
An again On the Sterling case why does a felon mean Dead? Gun control has been the worst thing this country has done. Now people against gun control will still support them when it's someone who may have a felon. GOA Which I belong to doesn't and neither should anyone who's serious about Gun rights.
I may still Vote Trump but looking heavily on Gary Johnson. He said in an interview he doesn't support any restrictions because he know it's about defending against tyranny.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads