JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Help me with this.
He couldn't support himself let alone his chickie and a kid, yet he could afford a pair Air Jordans and several tattoos! . . .
I can't get my head around this!?!?!?!?! Maybe he should have skipped either the tattoos or the shoes in favor of a vasectomy . . . OR maybe a lobotomy!!

Sheldon
You know, priorities.

I corrected my post. The "little darlings" are more than likely to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance, thuggery and violence. It's too bad he hadn't practiced "safe sex".

I doubt that even the safe would have enjoyed it.
Too bad he hadn't practiced "safe life".

Somebody needs to tell Her that place was a "Crime Free Zone"!!! Many Moons ago, I had to listen to the Mother of Ted Bundy wine about the treatment he was getting too. Strong Stomach!:):):)

"What is the policy on employees having guns?"

Let me translate what she really means to say...

"It was supposed to be a gun free zone".

E

Pizza Hut policy officially forbids carry even in vehicles, and it's a Fireable For Cause. That said, I know a couple delivery guys who pack anyway... and a few other regulars and staff who know that I carry find my presence in the dining room comforting when the weirdos show up.

That's perfectly alright, Andy, I for one admire your humanity! It makes for a good guy!
We can leave all of the dirty little character jibes to me! I'm good at them!;)
Well said Sarge, I just had to a admit I feel the same way. I can probably make a safe bet that Andy has a good place waiting for him beyond the pearly gates :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top