JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The husband of Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey has been charged with pointing a gun at Black Lives Matter members who demonstrated outside the couple's home the day before she faced a primary election in March.

The state attorney general filed three misdemeanor charges Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court against David Lacey for assault with a firearm for the March 2 incident.

Lacey, 66, pointed a gun at demonstrators who protested outside the couple's home before dawn on March 2 and said "I will shoot you," according to video of the incident."

Video included:

Anyone seen the video they reference? The article quotes him as saying " Get off my porch, or I will shoot you." I'm curious if protesters were actually on his porch?

Anyone seen the video they reference? The article quotes him as saying " Get off my porch, or I will shoot you." I'm curious if protesters were actually on his porch?
You can watch the video if you follow the link to the article.

Ok, sorry, didn't catch that that was a vid link. Looks like protesters successfully got him to lose his cool. Might have been a better plan, given being in the public eye, to call the police without pulling the gun, and charge them with trespassing. I can understand being tired of being harassed and threatened.

Nice

Pointing a gun is assault...

So an assault rifle is just a pointing rifle....

Glad they cleared that up.

WAIT! I can do a meme with that

1596593051546.png

Ok, sorry, didn't catch that that was a vid link. Looks like protesters successfully got him to lose his cool. Might have been a better plan, given being in the public eye, to call the police without pulling the gun, and charge them with trespassing. I can understand being tired of being harassed and threatened.
A judge just had her son shot and killed and her husband shot by a door knocker. You never know who these loonies are. Just because someone thinks it is a good idea to show up at an officials home doesn't make it so. I remember incidents of democrats in the southern belt having people show up at their homes and the dems losing their minds over it. So, they know it is wrong and intimidation. This was during the big push that voter ID was racist and "some" people were to stupid to know how to get ID.

Role reverse any of these situation and explain those optics. These are unnecessary and dangerous games people are playing. Why is it okay to approach and intimidate a black family's home when you are with one group but it's not okay to do the same if you was with another group? If the woman was from the KKK Weekly and he said, "get off my porch or I will shoot", does he get charged?

When this happened I remember thinking the guy just let them push him to lose his control too much. Granted if I was on his jury they would get nothing but it's a good lesson in being VERY careful when these kooks set out to get just this kind of thing on tape. They often are trying to do just that, get someone to react like he did so they can spread it all over the net.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that these BLM/Antifa and "protester" types have less and less fear of standing in front of an armed and fearful individual.
Recall just a few weeks ago the mother and daughter harassers at the Chipotle Restaurant in Orion, Michigan. When the pregnant woman lost her cool after putting up with their bubblegum for 5 minutes and pulled a gun on the mother, who responded with, "Oh, look! She got the gun on me! Are you getting this? She got the gun on me!"

WhoTF stands around getting filmed after a scared/angry person pulls a gun on them, unless it's all staged and videoed for political theater and to further an agenda?

Last Edited:
Was the guy kneeling and pointing his rifle arrested? I thought not.

Just curious.....but who/what is he aiming at?

Aloha, Mark

That is the entrance to the Discovering Stone Mountain Museum.

Google Maps

Ok so....there was no victim or intended victim.

Now if the answer was.....
Some LEO sniper (or someone with binoculars) was up there on the roof? THAT....would change things, IMHO. Not to mention, maybe a.......

SPLATTER

and maybe a messy clean up afterward?

Aloha, Mark

PS...note that I didn't mention who pulled the trigger.

Last Edited:
Ok so....there was no victim or intended victim.

Now if the answer was.....
Some LEO sniper (or someone with binoculars) was up there on the roof? THAT....would change things, IMHO. Not to mention, maybe a.......

SPLATTER

and maybe a messy clean up afterward?

Aloha, Mark

PS...note that I didn't mention who pulled the trigger.

Try the same thing at next pro-2a rally at the capitol and how that works outs.There are people in that building with glass storefront.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top