JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
your choice same as theirs , it wont go out of business

And I have no problem with that. It's a business decision. Any one who sets up something should have the free choice. As long as this is not done with tax payer money if it loses money. If they can tell gun owners to pound sand and still make a buck? Great for them. If they want me to help pay for it? Then I would have a problem with it. No idea how this works. Have to assume they don't do these at a loss though?

The fairs out here are on county grounds from what I can tell.

I went to one of them when I first moved out west.

(It is different than many of the fairs that I went to back east. Small and large ones in farm/lake country.)

Meanwhile in Montana...

They ARRESTED SOME MAN yesterday or the day before because he threatened to murder people at the RAVALLI COUNTY FAIR which is close to this MT college town.

A person that he knew reported him to the police. The man was complaining about his lot in life and being POOR so he wanted to murder people. NO s!

He mentioned this to his social worker and sister too.

It was all over our local news.

It took from August 16th to August 24th to check it out. Plus on other websites, he keeps on repeating that he wants to murder people at the FAIR.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews