JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think a lot of crime could be avoided if the government just gave out pot, along with the free food stamps, cell phones, child care and housing.
In the long term, it would be cheaper then warehousing low life offenders in prison.

What a grand plan that would be. Then no one needs to work. We can all just quit. Of course a few will have to work to pay for everyone else. You of course don't mind paying for everyone right? Hope you have a real good job too.

Maybe so.
But a man did die. And the sum of what he was might not be what he was doing as he died.
Not making any excuses for his actions , nor agreeing with the "Pity my dead son" story his mother is spinning.
As I said before : "If you don't want to get shot , then don't commit a crime..."
Andy

That's perfectly alright, Andy, I for one admire your humanity! It makes for a good guy!
We can leave all of the dirty little character jibes to me! I'm good at them!;)

You kill what needs killin'. It's nothing to to be proud of, it's just a needful thing. Sane & rational men carry it with them to the end of their days. Embrace what days you have, and face the day. o_O

I'm only 60 and haven't reached the age for social security yet.
Just because someone retires, doesn't mean they're pulling money away from you, plus, I was self employed and paid twice the SS that an employee does.

Justice? It would appear that is exactly what he received. A life time of being a screw up ended when he decided to violently take what wasn't his. One of the people so accosted responded with justifiable force to prevent harm coming upon him/her or on a coworker. It was because of the perps actions, a child no longer has a father, a mother lost her son, and the establishment's employees experienced a terrifying ordeal. The mother's grief is understandable, but ultimately the blame rests squarely on the deceased.

This is the essence of the killing. The idiot did what idiots do. He paid for his self-centered activities with his life. Since he didn't had children, he left the "gene pool" dirtier than when he entered it. His "spawns" will likely do just as their father. The cycle continues. This is to be expected.

I feel sorry for the traumatized employee that had to terminate this miscreant's existence, because he'll have to live with that for rest of his days. What a nightmare! I hope that he doesn't permit it to poison the rest of his life.

Last Edited:
"He had a 4-year-old child and a pregnant girlfriend. Essentially homeless, the 28-year-old was not in a position to take care of anyone, even himself."

every time a thug dies, the lawyers come out of the wood work seek out the surviving family and relatives and lawsuits start flowing. its likened to hitting the lottery in a thugs world.

my good friend had keys to pizza hut when he worked there as a manager... we made pizzas at 2am once after a long night of partyin. :D

Maybe not according to the story
He had a 4-year-old child and a pregnant girlfriend.

I corrected my post. The "little darlings" are more than likely to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance, thuggery and violence. It's too bad he hadn't practiced "safe sex".

I doubt that even the safe would have enjoyed it.

Sad Deal, Pizza Huts Should Be Easier To Rob
If only his crime would have been commited successfully, robbing pizza hut would have set him on the right path, he would have eventually seen the error in his ways and after starting a small business would have gladly repaid the funds. Or he would have got another pair of Jordans and a Tattoo... hhhmmm what was I saying oh ya, Good shooting Pizza man!

Maybe so.
But a man did die. And the sum of what he was might not be what he was doing as he died.
Not making any excuses for his actions , nor agreeing with the "Pity my dead son" story his mother is spinning.
As I said before : "If you don't want to get shot , then don't commit a crime..."
Andy

..don't commit the crime... Simple yet profound, lost on so many.
I would suggest, as he had worked at that same Pizza Hut, the coworker who shot him knew his temperament and attitude, and presumed that after the robbery the suspect would shoot and kill them all.

I think it was a good call.

Help me with this.
He couldn't support himself let alone his chickie and a kid, yet he could afford a pair Air Jordans and several tattoos! . . .
I can't get my head around this!?!?!?!?! Maybe he should have skipped either the tattoos or the shoes in favor of a vasectomy . . . OR maybe a lobotomy!!

Sheldon

As a part time real estate investor with a few rentals, let me tell you some of my tenants/past tenants are about the biggest losers you could imagine. Show up with BMW's, have the latest iPhones, tattoos up and down their face like Lil Wayne and dozens of Air Jordans...Yet they can't pay their rent, don't follow the lease terms, argue with me about EVERYTHING, make up lies, take no responsibility for their actions, etc. I just shake my head and kick them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top