JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"A head shot is personal." Wh-uhhh?

I think a head shot is efficient... oh well, different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Maybe Garbage Mom should have raised her Garbage Little Punk Son to have more respect for other people's lives and property.

I say sue her for the psych trauma of letting her little POS contaminate the world...

Zero Tears Shed, Zero F's Given. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last Edited:
I have more compassion for the Pizza Hut employee who lost his job as a consequence of deciding his life and those of others outweighed a**bag-ambulance-chaser-written company policy...

My face when I read this story....

JqanvzV.jpg

I do not particularly like to read of someone's death , even if they were committing a crime at the time.
That said...
A good way not to get to shot is not to commit a crime...
Andy

The bigger issue is defending yourself can be criminal. I'll hand over my belongings, not including my life, when the DA guarantees matching funds for me not fighting back. I've been robbed, beat up and clobbered. The police seem more mad at the public (Los Angeles) for reporting it.

There's a story in the news a few years ago of a guy in a Santa suit shooting a robber. Luckily he had insurance and a lawyer. It still nearly ruined him. I believe the robbers family tried to sue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top