JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Help me with this.
He couldn't support himself let alone his chickie and a kid, yet he could afford a pair Air Jordans and several tattoos! . . .
I can't get my head around this!?!?!?!?! Maybe he should have skipped either the tattoos or the shoes in favor of a vasectomy . . . OR maybe a lobotomy!!

Sheldon
You know, priorities.

I corrected my post. The "little darlings" are more than likely to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance, thuggery and violence. It's too bad he hadn't practiced "safe sex".

I doubt that even the safe would have enjoyed it.
Too bad he hadn't practiced "safe life".

Somebody needs to tell Her that place was a "Crime Free Zone"!!! Many Moons ago, I had to listen to the Mother of Ted Bundy wine about the treatment he was getting too. Strong Stomach!:):):)

"What is the policy on employees having guns?"

Let me translate what she really means to say...

"It was supposed to be a gun free zone".

E

Pizza Hut policy officially forbids carry even in vehicles, and it's a Fireable For Cause. That said, I know a couple delivery guys who pack anyway... and a few other regulars and staff who know that I carry find my presence in the dining room comforting when the weirdos show up.

That's perfectly alright, Andy, I for one admire your humanity! It makes for a good guy!
We can leave all of the dirty little character jibes to me! I'm good at them!;)
Well said Sarge, I just had to a admit I feel the same way. I can probably make a safe bet that Andy has a good place waiting for him beyond the pearly gates :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top